No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Matt-lock hunch that the German chick in this movie is going to be cosplay bonerfuel.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NlOF03DUoWc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck. yeah.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• only issue? When the music hits (the horns around 1:00) I want to hear the original theme, so fucking bad. And it doesn't happen. And I get sad. It's silly, I know, but it is what it is. I even really dig the music I've heard so far, it's just for whatever reason the way that trailer is cut is making me want to hear the og theme. bad.

Comment

• Nowhere close to the greatness of the last trailer. Its OK though and footage continues to look great.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• this is my favorite trailer so far.

Comment

• Sold. I'm not a huge Superman fan but this is a full-on alien invasion movie featuring the man of steel? Yes. And HEAT VISION.

Comment

• Good god I'm even more sold. I'm like Grave: not a fan, but daaaaaaaaaaamn.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Great trailer, and I'm repeating the mantra in my head "pleasedon'tsuck, pleasedon'tsuck...".

Comment

• LOVE LOVE LOVE the two flying punches at the very end.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to know more.

Comment

• please don't be a dream sequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I want to know more.
                            He's in the Well of the Souls, waiting for Indiana Jones to save him!
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NlOF03DUoWc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As a lifelong Batman supporter/Superman hater, I'm sad to say that if I walked into a screening of Man of Steel, and they simply showed the trailer footage, I would probably like it better than TDKR.

That said, trailer is bitchin and I'm excited to be excited about Supes for the first time ever
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X