BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Sweet trailer. Again, got a great feeling on this one.
    So does Warner Brothers.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Seems like they spend a lot of time with Clark pre-Superman. Wonder what the ratio is, how much Zod is actually in this. Unless we've literally seen most of those scenes in the trailer and they kind of montage/gloss over a lot of it..

Dig the trailer though, and I'm not a Superman guy at all.
      SOLD.

I'm pretty sure they're for once keeping the real money shots OUT of the trailer. Hence less Super and more Clark.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm going to see it no matter what but that is a nice trailer. Cautiously optimistic that it'll be good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LexCorp building.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That trailer is going on my BONER JAMZ 2013 VHS.

Comment

• This is VERY close to Pacific Rim for me.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg5G8MwI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg5G8MwI" style="display:none"></embed>

Supermoan: Movie Moan's Ultimate Superman Retrospective Episode 1 - 'Superman The Movie' (1978)
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Shitty as the photoshop job is, I don't hate it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wish we could get a Drew Struzan poster.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I09 got the balls to drop a pretty big spoiler. As far as I know, it's just an early script spoiler, but if they went through with it...urgh.

Spoiler: SPOILER! 

Krypton doesn't explode.
                        Kal-El is a genetic anomaly due to normal birth, so he is cast off to Earth.
                        Krpytonian Civil War goes bad for Zod.
                        Goes back to Earth to recruit Kal-El to fight for him as a sort of superweapon.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw that. Don't really care, as long as it works. Cause Superman has been a boring superhero so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Saw that. Don't really care, as long as it works. Cause Superman has been a boring superhero so far...

What kills me about Superman as a character is that when people focus in proper portion on the Smallville background, they start scratching the surface of the character.

There's a moment in the trailer that has so much potential and I know it won't get exploited.

Superman works when you realize he's got the powers of the God, but the confidence and dependency issues of the average wallflower. He's never going to be Batman or any of the others. He just wants to be Clark Kent, Superman is something he feels obligated to do since it's the right thing.

When you get what makes the human character work, you can understand the bigger dimensions. Too often, it's just here's Clark and then let's get to the next action beat.

Or it's we don't know how to shoot action, so let's stumble around the super dynamics of Clark. It's never about what is it like to be a God, but you are overwhelmed by the responsibility of the power.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If that happens, then how doesn't Abrams get credited?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                If that happens, then how doesn't Abrams get credited?

and the summer gets a little more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X