No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now they're doing the Dark Knight marketing thing? Boring.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't see the comparison holding much water. Shannon's delivery is solid and makes the ultimatum feel much more like the sort of hype vids for an epic clash than anything else.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is it supposed to be staticy and unwatchable, or was it just me?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that's the way it's supposed to be. Cause you know, phantom zone and all that or something i dunno.

GIVE US A NEW TRAILER.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d6g2ZSuWyM4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T6DJcgm3wNY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ok. I'm on board now. That's a pretty badass trailer.

Comment

• Seems like they spend a lot of time with Clark pre-Superman. Wonder what the ratio is, how much Zod is actually in this. Unless we've literally seen most of those scenes in the trailer and they kind of montage/gloss over a lot of it..

Dig the trailer though, and I'm not a Superman guy at all.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Now THAT'S a trailer! Superman actually being super, with nary a Luthor in sight! Still think the suit needs work, but everything else looks great.

Comment

• Great fucking trailer.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        Dig the trailer though, and I'm not a Superman guy at all.
                        same

Comment

• Finally Rob crossed over.

Pack it in everyone. Truman Show's canceled. We did it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet trailer. Again, got a great feeling on this one.

Looks like Costner and Crowe both bring the goods. Awesome to see.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Finally Rob crossed over.

Pack it in everyone. Truman Show's canceled. We did it.

hahahah.

All I needed was a shot of him punching some stuff. They delivered.

Comment

• With Rob, Supes is finally interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X