Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Zod's suit is fine. Nerds are nerding.
    I can't even bother to nerd for this. Not until I get a trailer worth nerding over. I just thought Zod looked funny.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like the look of it. I have ZERO expectation, as I think Superman is a boring, overpowered superhero, and there hasn't been one good movie about him. The only good thing about the whole saga is Routh as Superman (he was good, but the movie; not so much) and of course, Stamp as Zod, aka how to wear a stupid-looking costume and be badass in it.

So while I think Snyder is a dumb moron with a high aesthetic flair, I hope Nolan kicked his ass or took enough control to make one really good movie out of him (Dawn of the Dead excepted).
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I can't even bother to nerd for this. Not until I get a trailer worth nerding over. I just thought Zod looked funny.
        Fair enough. It does kind of look Dragon Age-ish to me but I'm holding judgement for final product.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've got a really good feeling on MAN OF STEEL. Like, this one is gonna knock it out of the park.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So far, my summer movies are Pacific Rim and Elysium, but I kinda hope Man of Steel is finally the superpowered movie we waited for. (I'm looking at you, Neo and Smith).
            Last edited by Martin; 04-12-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Pacific Rim and Elysium look pretty damn good.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm all over PACIFIC RIM. I remain unconvinced on ELYSIUM but I hope it deliver the goods.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Pacific Rim is highest on my list this summer, as is Iron Man 3. I do want to watch Man of Steel though (they had me when they announced Michael Shannon was Zod). The Zod outfit I can live with, but the Superman suit needs some work (lose the texture- makes the suit muddy and darkens it too much. He's NOT Batman). Also, Supes needs the spit-curl (it's a character detail - lets you know he's Superman as opposed to a guy in a Superman suit. Learned that shit from Mike Chen when I went to the Kubert School).

Comment

• It will be awesome, Rob will finally quit bitching, everyone will go home happy.

And no, he doesn't need a spitcurl. The spitcurl like the suit works in comics. Filmed as is, it would look terrible. It needs a texture.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll give Blomkamp all the benifit of the doubt after District 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        It will be awesome, Rob will finally quit bitching, everyone will go home happy.

And no, he doesn't need a spitcurl. The spitcurl like the suit works in comics. Filmed as is, it would look terrible. It needs a texture.
                        I concur. I want to be happy but the marketing for Supes has done nothing for me. I need that one "MIDDLE AMERICA" trailer that has him doing something involving punching robots or something and I'll be good. What I don't need is more trailers with sad sack Supes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• See, and I really like the existing trailer. I really get chills when he hits mach one while flying straight into the atmosphere. Also, that music is simply perfect for hitting my emotional sweet spot.

I want the 'punching shit' trailer to hit as well, but I'm very happy with what we've received so far.

Comment

• Me too Matt.

Me too.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              See, and I really like the existing trailer. I really get chills when he hits mach one while flying straight into the atmosphere. Also, that music is simply perfect for hitting my emotional sweet spot.

I want the 'punching shit' trailer to hit as well, but I'm very happy with what we've received so far.
                              Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Me too Matt.

Me too.
                              I'm with these guys but if Robots are punched to shit I'm okay with that too.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d6g2ZSuWyM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X