• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liked what I saw. Liked it a lot.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I wish we could have gotten our Tim Burton/Nic Cage flick instead. I don't want to see a Batman'd out Superman flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First 90 seconds wants to be Gladiator so bad, but I actually dug it.

Comment

• I really like that trailer.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I know Russ is gonna give me shit, but fuck. What a boring fucking trailer.
            YOU'RE A BORING FUCKING TRAILER!!!

I think it looks cool.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The trailer gives off the vibe that we're going to waste an hour with another pointless backstory. That's my problem. I don't give a shit about Ma and Pa Kent, or mopey Superman. The second half was filled with explosions but not enough punching things.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pa Kent seems kind of an asshole in the trailer. "What should have I done, let them die?" "Yeah, maybe so."

Lulz
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Pa Kent seems kind of an asshole in the trailer. "What should have I done, let them die?" "Yeah, maybe so."

Lulz
                  My favorite part. Superman actually having to be selfish and hurting others for the greater good is a cool angle.

Comment

• My favorite part, too. It looks like it's going to give the film some good, thematic depth to go along with the action. Totally fine with a moral compass struggle.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok, I just rewatched it in HD. It's not boring. It just doesn't do much for me at the moment. My favorite part though is the beginning of his first flight in the trailer. The way the air was swirling and whatnot was pretty cool.

Comment

• I really just hoped for a bit more Zod. At least a line or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          My favorite part. Superman actually having to be selfish and hurting others for the greater good is a cool angle.
                          Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          My favorite part, too. It looks like it's going to give the film some good, thematic depth to go along with the action. Totally fine with a moral compass struggle.
                          Oh don't get me wrong, I dig the idea of Supes not having it all spelled out for him by mom and pops, it just seemed like a dick thing to say.

Comment

• I would be happy if that was the last trailer released. But of course, we all know there will be probably 3 more. The last, with an ending scene major spoiler.

Comment

• This feels like an near exact film adaptation of Superman: Earth 1. And that is totally fine with me. Cavill looks and sounds great.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                This feels like an near exact film adaptation of Superman: Earth 1. And that is totally fine with me. Cavill looks and sounds great.

Semi. They're actually cribbing more from Johns with a little bit of Morrison's New 52 stuff thrown in.

Both takes are just hyper-realized versions of the mid 60s Curt Swan Supes.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X