BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahah. *hugs!*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm mostly kidding, but that trailer didn't do anything for me. If it was the first Superman film ever then I'd be all for it. but it's not. We've believed a man can fly since the 70's. Let's see something else.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It looks and feels different from the Donner franchise, and that's enough for me at this point to be enthused with what has the potential to be something to rally around come next summer. I hear that John Williams cue again and all it does now is it conjures up the bitter feeling of wasted potential I felt six years ago.

And the fact they put an All-Star quote in the Jor-El trailer hit me right in the solar plexus.

I this what hope feels like?
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-21-2012, 12:55 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just so long as we can agree, NO MORE REAL ESTATE BULLSHIT.

Comment

• NO MORE DEAD KAWPS
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NO MORE ASTHMATIC KIDS

Comment

• NO MORE SUPERALAMONY PAYMENTS

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F-toIu5JscE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Now with 100% more FOITIN' ROUN' THE WORLD)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lulz.

Comment

• I like that voice over much better.

Comment

• Word.

More Russell Crowin', I say.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FIGHTIN' ROUND THE WORLD

Comment

• Tuggah confirmed for cameo in the shipyard.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maximus Decimus Meridius' voice over definitely worked a lot better than The Postman's. But I'm with Rob. Trailer needs a bit more Superman supermaning besides flying. Yeah, it's a teaser and shouldn't give away the goods too soon, but it ain't teasing me into the theater opening day.

Comment

• I'm with Russ on this one. Those shots of young Clark with the makeshift cape? The sonic booms as he ascends into space? Hell yes.

Comment

• Is that crab boat the northwestern from deadliest catch?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X