X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put on the glasses

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also it appears to be both serif and san serif.

Comment

• They're unleashing all the serifs.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Go reread the Abrams script. A LOT of that is at play here.
          Gave the script a quick glance, read some more about it online, and... uh... wow.

Seriously, this is Superman we're talking about here. Bolting on a bunch of horseshit that looks pulled from The Phantom Menace, flipping between Krypton and Earth, Luthor as a Kryptonian... none of it is necessary. Fuck it, go pull John Byrne's Man of Steel run, make a flick out of that. Or, since we all know who Superman is, fuck the backstory - do it as a bunch of comic panels during the opening credits, with the film opening up with a fully established Superman stopping crimes in Metropolis. Brainiac invades Earth, Superman fights an increasing amount of robots, has a big showdown with Brainiac, saves the day, done. For the sequel, Luthor creates Bizzaro, and they both take on Superman.

This shit isn't rocket science, it's comic books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Gave the script a quick glance, read some more about it online, and... uh... wow.

Seriously, this is Superman we're talking about here. Bolting on a bunch of horseshit that looks pulled from The Phantom Menace, flipping between Krypton and Earth, Luthor as a Kryptonian... none of it is necessary. Fuck it, go pull John Byrne's Man of Steel run, make a flick out of that. Or, since we all know who Superman is, fuck the backstory - do it as a bunch of comic panels during the opening credits, with the film opening up with a fully established Superman stopping crimes in Metropolis. Brainiac invades Earth, Superman fights an increasing amount of robots, has a big showdown with Brainiac, saves the day, done. For the sequel, Luthor creates Bizzaro, and they both take on Superman.

This shit isn't rocket science, it's comic books.
            *facepalm*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kevin Smith's script > Abrams even with a jokey sidekick and giant spiders.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At the rate things are going.

Fuck DC.
                    Fuck WB.
                    Nolan's almost done.

Marvel and FOX are actually doing pretty good.
                    I wish they'd stop editing the Avengers and get that bitch ready to screen.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Speaking of Nolan...what are his plans after TDKR makes more money than God? What's on his docket?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For what its worth, all I keep hearing is how pleased they are with The Man of Steel. And no, all the insane "Krypton never exploded" and "Lex is a CIA agent/Kryptonian" is not what I'm referring to.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          For what its worth, all I keep hearing is how pleased they are with The Man of Steel. And no, all the insane "Krypton never exploded" and "Lex is a CIA agent/Kryptonian" is not what I'm referring to.

They were pleased with Superman Returns until a month before release.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            They were pleased with Superman Returns until a month before release.
                            TRUTH!

And that release date still sucks.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pgvf%2BDAI.html?p=1" width="480" height="311" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pgvf+DAI" style="display:none"></embed>
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Gotta wonder if they might have to credit Abrams since they're relying heavily from Flyby.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X