BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really don't understand why they have to complicate the design work. Folks know what the S-shield looks like, folks know what Superman looks like. Why fuck with it and go overboard with the design? KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Also, lose the dark material shit. Batman is dark and gritty, Superman's a hell of a lot brighter and more upbeat.

Comment

• Go reread the Abrams script. A LOT of that is at play here.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still want Kevin Smith's script to be filmed. I loved the fuck outta that. It actually made me like Superman.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Also, lose the dark material shit. Batman is dark and gritty, Superman's a hell of a lot brighter and more upbeat.
            That's where you're wrong, Tim. He's an alien on the edge.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              That's where you're wrong, Tim. He's an alien on the edge.
              Oh, yeah? Well... you're on the edge! Always on the edge, you edge onner!

Jamie, haven't read the Abrams script. Where's it available?

Comment

• I think a guy like Supes needs the Iron Giant (Rockwellian universe, animated) treatment. But since we're not getting that, I'm curious as to what Zack Attack does under heel.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Superman and Lois go into business selling buddy bands.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahahahaha

It's a multi-billion dollar industry, man.

Buddybands are now the national currency for Brazil, Australia, and Guam.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      Superman and Lois go into business selling buddy bands.
                      FUCK YES
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why is there a Nike logo in it?

Comment

• BUY MORE SHOES
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CAN'T UNSEE

Comment

• Supes is okay with third world children being exploited. Truth, Justice, and the Murican way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                Why is there a Nike logo in it?
                                THEYRE ACTUALLY SELLING FUEL BANDS FUCK THIS IS WHY THEYRE OUT OF STOCK ARRRRGH

Comment

Working...
                                X