BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hush would have been better IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With Rob on this - Hoult's a good actor, but he's got a bit of a babyface, whereas Luthor should look a bit older and more sinister.

Comment

• we already had the perfect Lex Luthor with Clancy Brown.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not for nothing but Matt's right - the more I hear about DC movies, the more I'm tempted to rewatch the animated stuff from the 90s, up to and including the Justice League cartoons.

Comment

• In a just world where we cast purely by looks, 2000's era Billy Zane. Shit, maybe Billy Zane now. Otherwise, fuck it. Just get a great actor who either GROWS into Lex (which Eisenberg would have been great at, fuck yall lol) or make him grizzled and gritty.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Billy Zane as Luthor? Call Warners, open an office at the studio... GET SMASHINGTON A DESK!!!!

Billy Zane 2024 would fucking OWN as Luthor, yo.

Comment

• If he wasn't such an ego maniac... the Rock is Lex Luthor. No question.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rock has the arrogance for Luthor, but not the smarminess that the character needs. Plus Luthor's seldom portrayed as jacked up physically as the Rock and/or Superman is, preferring to try and out think Supes, since he knows he can't beat him physically.

How about Dean Norris from Breaking Bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Rock has the arrogance for Luthor, but not the smarminess that the character needs. Plus Luthor's seldom portrayed as jacked up physically as the Rock and/or Superman is, preferring to try and out think Supes, since he knows he can't beat him physically.

How about Dean Norris from Breaking Bad?
                    Domenick Lombardozi.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like the cut of your jib, Matt.

Comment

• IMG_20240229_154408_098.jpg

The title has been changed from Superman: Legacy to Superman.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                            X