BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm all in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok Flash looks cool.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Depends on the angle which I imagine will be the opposite of The Batman with it's younger Bats to distinguish itself.

The DCU Bruce Wayne/Batman in Brave & the Bold is supposed to be the head of the "Bat family" as some have said is in the source material.

So someone older... a father/mentor figure... more on the physically built side... looks like someone who can break your dick in half and outthink your every move too...

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-28-2023, 09:18 PM.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man fuck off Jamie, if that doesn't happen I am gonna be sad as hell now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Depends on the angle which I imagine will be the opposite of The Batman with it's younger Bats to distinguish itself.

The DCU Bruce Wayne/Batman in Brave & the Bold is supposed to be the head of the "Bat family" as some have said is in the source material.

So someone older... a father/mentor figure... more on the physically built side... looks like someone who can break your dick in half and outthink your every move too...

Spoiler: If you're going to stay in the game 

Don't go dropping active shit that THEY do care about.

The Bat and Supes family are strong moving forward.

Anyone could have read for anything.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just finished a piece the other day. Caught something Gunn said that seemingly noone else has. Will see if anything comes of it.

As for Bats: B&TB, all I know is Affleck is attached to direct.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Why Ben Affleck Must Wipe His Hands Clean of the DCU If He Truly Wants to Return to the Glory Days of Argo
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That was great, and yeah...I wholeheartedly agree.
                  Also, the whole comic book genre has peaked. We had AVENGERS: ENDGAME and everything else has more or less felt like a desperate attempt to keep something going long past its sell by date. Best to just say 'I'm done' and move on and crank out prestigious fare now.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nah fuck that.

Fucking shoe movies?

Suck my ass, Matt Damon. Go make another Green Zone ya fake Southie bitch.

Batfleck until I die, motherfucker.

BOOYAH

(But syriana-ly, I'd like for him to go back into projects that aren't capeshit)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a scoop but I have a working hypothesis that Brainiac is the villain of Superman: Legacy.

Not based on intel but on WB's MO of reincorporating unmade material and how much Legacy sounds suspiciously like the original version of Man of Steel. Not entirely sure but a hunch. We'll see.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It'd make sense that they'd finally incorporate decades old and years long material with that character. Strange and unfortunate it takes the amount of time it does for Superman stuff to foment.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gunn confirmed the obvious. He's directing Superman.

I'll give everyone a minute to pick up their jaws from the floor.

​​https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...Etu7K9FiQ&s=19
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just gimme a good Superman movie on par with Man of Steel and I'm good. No backstory unless we hang out on Krypton a bunch. I want lots of punching, a good villain, and some fun cameos on par with Gunn's other flicks. Good call Jamie.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why James Gunn's Superman Is More Likely to Be Played By an Actor in His 30s Than His 20s
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Rumor going around that Matthew Vaughn will direct and Jeremy Slater will write The Authority.

Sight unseen... I buy it. TBD.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X