No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They HAVE to have a director lined up by now. In the past, they've worked with the director to pick the new Bond and craft the direction of the series. If ATJ is indeed the guy, then I have to assume a director was there and going 'yep, he's the guy'.

And of course they have a script. It may not be a final draft but they definitely have a script in some form.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Zachary Levi just outted himself as an antivaxer.

Not like he was going to transition into the DCU anyway.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hello career suicide. He just followed his Chuck co-star Adam Baldwin into the void.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Zachary Levi just outted himself as an antivaxer.

Not like he was going to transition into the DCU anyway.
          I heard something about that. Wasn't it about his dad dying of cancer or something? That's a shame if he truly is as I really enjoyed him as Shazam.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The DC presentation slate is at Noon today. The usual asskissers in SoCal are blowing it, the people with no allegiances are already cackling about how bad half it is going to go.

I only know a little, but it's enough of a headache that I want to learn about the rest.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              They HAVE to have a director lined up by now. In the past, they've worked with the director to pick the new Bond and craft the direction of the series. If ATJ is indeed the guy, then I have to assume a director was there and going 'yep, he's the guy'.

And of course they have a script. It may not be a final draft but they definitely have a script in some form.
              They've had a script since before No Time to Die hit theaters. What they don't have is the ability to make decisions.

Most of EON's trouble is with the fact that Amazon wants to hit the ground running now and they keep tap dancing around what they like and Bezos/Jolly is like WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW YOU DID THINGS.

So personalities are clashing.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

They've had a script since before No Time to Die hit theaters. What they don't have is the ability to make decisions.

Most of EON's trouble is with the fact that Amazon wants to hit the ground running now and they keep tap dancing around what they like and Bezos/Jolly is like WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW YOU DID THINGS.

So personalities are clashing.
                Any word on a director (or a pool of directors) that EON is looking at?
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Any word on a director (or a pool of directors) that EON is looking at?
                  No idea. Most of what I hear in regards to it is Amazon Higher-Ups are bitching about how they don't want to get fucked by Bond.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...68379672002565

Wettest of farts.

I hope Swamp Thing and Brave and The Bold is cool.

Comment

• The Swamp Thing show was great. It's going to have to do something better than that. Otherwise don't really care about any of this shit except for the Elseworlds stuff and still The Flash.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I’m surprised they kept The Flash since the star is a sexual predator.

Comment

• I think it's fucking hilarious/insane that they won't eat shit on The Flash given all the baggage, but Batgirl is locked in a tower to never be released.

Comment

• Right???? Oh it’s “unreleasable”, but Rapey McKidz is cool.

Comment

• If James wants me to be excited about this position he's in, get Batgirl released. Given the bad publicity around it being shit canned it seems like such a good "hearts and minds" move. And if it sucks just say hey, they didn't want to release it and there wasn't funding for editing/reshoots but we wanted to give the people what we got.

Comment

• Listen, I'm used to being fans of sex perverts after the fact and I just want the Flash for more Batfleck and Keaton. I'm curious about Batgirl, but like maybe it did really suck or maybe someone just pissed the wrong person off? Honestly though, after Snyder Cut, I just want more weird DC shit. I'm kind of over superhero shit at the moment but Sandman was dope, Werewolf by Night was awesome, gimme more of that shit. I know he said Swamp Thing was coming, but we already had an awesome ST show.

I want someone to fucking figure out how to make the MAXX work in live action. GIMME JULIE and some Isz action.

Comment

Working...
                                X