BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam PR Debacle Proves His Ego Has Grown Nearly as Big as His Muscles

Ironically Johnson made an official statement less than an hour after we published, and it's the first time he's ever publicly acknowledged James Gunn and Peter Safran.

No more Black Adam for the Rock.
    https://twitter.com/ViewerAnon/statu...MGePyM65Q&s=19

lol. You're making waves. Congrats I guess?

Comment

• Jamie if you take down The Rock I will hunt you and your family down and give you a nice pie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What kind of pie?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Like I told you yesterday, Jamie. Ride the Zeitgeist and keep hammering while the iron is hot.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got one more coming before the new year.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

What kind of pie?
              Whatever kind of pie you want. So long as it's not a cream pie. I draw the line at that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Come down here and I'll take you to Bywater Bakery. Get you their kick ass Chocolate Butter Pecan cake.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Come down here and I'll take you to Bywater Bakery. Get you their kick ass Chocolate Butter Pecan cake.
                  ok, that sounds awesome.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How Peter Safran’s Presence at DC Will Allow James Gunn to Go Up, Up, and Away and Direct the New Superman Movie Himself
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wouldn't be the worst thing but I legit just want more Superman and Lois. That dude is my Supes now that Cavill is gone.

Comment

• Once again, you nailed it, Jamie, baby, sweetheart. Keep dem articles coming!

Gunn in charge of DC Studios, and thankfully, the Superman reboot gives me so much hope that this is going to work and work damn well. The Donner comparison especially, as Donner's films made Christopher Reeve THE gold-standard when it comes to Superman, movie-wise, for me. If he can hew close to the way those first two films in that franchise played out (family friendly, classic look for Supes, comic book action and, in Superman 2, super-villains that are actual super-villains, bright colors and as far from grimdark as you could get for the 70's), and pull off the over-the-top comic book feel he's done with The Suicide Squad and the Guardians films, he'll have made the best superhero franchise starter since Marvel's first Iron Man film.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 12-29-2022, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Film Twitter is waiting on pins and needles for this big slate announcement from James Gunn this month.

Whatever is unveiled (whether it's through him or, most likely, through Borys Kit at The Hollywood Reporter) can never live up to everyone's high expectations. Partially Gunn's own fault for playing the coy game and dicking around.

Makes me want there to not be anything announced just for the freakouts. But I imagine it's only going to be like 3-4 films including Superman which Gunn will admit he's directing and it dropping by December 2025. Pure guess.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Film Twitter is waiting on pins and needles for this big slate announcement from James Gunn this month.

Whatever is unveiled (whether it's through him or, most likely, through Borys Kit at The Hollywood Reporter) can never live up to everyone's high expectations. Partially Gunn's own fault for playing the coy game and dicking around.

Makes me want there to not be anything announced just for the freakouts. But I imagine it's only going to be like 3-4 films including Superman which Gunn will admit he's directing and it dropping by December 2025. Pure guess.
                            They're all doing it.

They're edging their corporate masters, then fucking them last moment. Right now, EON/Danjaq and Amazon are basically having daily fights because Bezos and Jolly wants something they can make an ad campaign around and the Broccolis fucked them for Super Bowl.

Hell, The Flash Super Bowl trailer isn't even done yet and I think they have 4 or 5 days to get final cut handed over to be ready for broadcast.

Gunn is in store for a healthy amount of reality coming in very soon, as he's pissing off people on all sides and he's overpromising shit that Safran should be slapping his hand for doing.

We have a lot of talent getting power at the studio level and realizing that making a 5 year old enjoy a talking tree isn't the same as running a fucking business.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can you further expand on what's going on with Bond? Honestly, that's all I really care about anymore...I'm pretty much done with comic book crap now.

Beyond Aaron Taylor-Johnson supposedly being the new guy (which you confirmed is in the works), I'm curious as to what the business decisions are.
                              - Is Amazon/Bezos going to push for a streaming 00 universe? It seems to me that that would be a smart move but I think EON is against that, only wanting to keep Bond and the entire franchise theatrical.
                              - What's the forward movement on Bond26 in general? While it's super quiet, I have to believe that they already have most of their ducks lined up and are just waiting for a couple of signatures (ATJ and a director) to start the ball rolling.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd be interested in they already have a script as well. The "who will it be" has been going on long enough it feels like they'd have a script and tell the next director "live with the script, minimal changes, get to shooting."

Comment

Working...
                                X