BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    And I have to ask...what does Gunn do with the still pending FLASH film? Considering that the entire DCU is getting completely shitcanned (apart from THE BATMAN), there's really no point in putting any more money into this film. Are they just going to dump it on HBO MAX or what?
    The Flash at this point is still theatrical. Most of what they're doing now is bending over backwards to make sure the new plan works. The Gal Gadot outlier situation has been handled. What Safran and party are negotiating is how to handle Momoa.

He's a Safran friend and they want to try to keep him in house, but if he bails...he bails. But if he bails the likelihood of Wan taking the exit too goes up dramatically. As they both are being courted by Universal.

That being said there is bigger tangential news tied to all of this that is blowing up right now and I'd think gets resolved sooner than later. But much like with the soon to be announced Bond news, if it's not live by the 22nd, we're not hearing shit until January.
    Last edited by Anderson; 12-16-2022, 08:44 AM.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Everything up to this point so far 

So Feige and now others are literally going through anyone that has been part of the Snyderverse or worked at WB for more than 5 years and making offers.

Cavill has SO MANY jobs lined up that it's his world to pick.
      Robbie is almost at that point.
      Elba has checked out on a lot.
      Affleck will only return for anything Post Flash if he gets to direct.
      Gadot seems to be walking in solidarity with Jenkins.
      Miller no longer works for WB, they're waiting to 2023 to make it official. But they have to do it before end of March or he gets a check for nothing.

But the big big shit moving is.

The Gunn plan started as Hypertime (everythng DC ever happened)

then others got involved and it turned into let's mine what worked in The Batman. Keep what works in modern DC.

Then, we'll do a split. The Batman continues as its own line of films, then we do The Superman and Wonder Woman. Just a series of films about Year 1-4 for these guys and eventually others.

But everything in Peacemaker, Suicide Squad, Blue Beetle and others are the modern day DC and we can check in with older versions of those characters as they exist in 2023 and beyond.

So you get to do Year 1 characters with Matt Reeves, James Gunn and others that are free of any baggage.
      Then you have the older versions interacting with the new modern heroes on HBO Max series, one shot specials and movies.

They want to revisit aspects of everything DC related happened and that whole angle is still part of The Flash and will be carried out from there. It's just where the priority is and the priority is getting younger, leaner and more relevant.

Who are they fighting over for Superman? Austin Butler (Elvis, Dune 2, etc)

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Is Gunn going to get the Batwoman movie released?

Comment

• Jake Picking screams Superman.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Jake Picking screams Superman.
            Something tells me when Marvel loses Butler to DC, Picking lands a job under Feige INCREDIBLY SOON AFTER.

Comment

Jake Picking screams Superman.
              Dude absolutely has Superman's jawline and the build, too.

Comment

• And he's a nobody. A tradition I can't imagine them not continuing.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Worked wonders for Christopher Reeve.

Comment

• It's going to be a fascinating thing to watch because the F4 casting picks and the people in the running for Superman overlap by about 80%.

Minus the people reading for Sue, but she's almost cast.

I just love people still getting upset by the Cavill news. This was so done weeks prior that Warhammer will be ready to go in 2023, the two movies are setup and done and he's lining up work into 2025.

A lot of what people think just happened has been in the works for months.

Comment

• And 40k has to potential to be SO FUCKING COOL.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam PR Debacle Proves His Ego Has Grown Nearly as Big as His Muscles

Ironically Johnson made an official statement less than an hour after we published, and it's the first time he's ever publicly acknowledged James Gunn and Peter Safran.

No more Black Adam for the Rock.

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam PR Debacle Proves His Ego Has Grown Nearly as Big as His Muscles

Ironically Johnson made an official statement less than an hour after we published, and it's the first time he's ever publicly acknowledged James Gunn and Peter Safran.

No more Black Adam for the Rock.
                          dead on.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nailed it once again, Jamie.

Comment

• Except for how Johnson and his production company went back up to WB, threatened to sue and now we have this weird stalemate of we'll work on Adam for a Multiverse adventure in the future which sounds like gibberish.

That whole studio is such a shit show.

Comment

• The fact that Black Adam wasn't just the villain in one of the few good DC flicks was the first mistake. The second mistake was making him an anti-hero and giving him an entire fucking movie. The third mistake was never having a goddamn plan to begin with. The Rock has been going down hill since he showed up in Fast 5. Before that he was fun when he showed up. The Rundown, Southland Tales, Reno 911.... Now it's just more of him being him. I say all of this while still enjoying Black Adam but everything after Fast 5 has been mehhhh. I mean, I should have LOVED RAMPAGE but didn't and it was mostly due to his casting.

They just need to release The Flash already goddammit. I JUST WANT KEATON AND BATFLECK FOR ONE MORE ROUND.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X