No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda imagine Gunn is gonna be involved with a Superman reboot in some capacity. Even it's just a Story by credit.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Kinda digging the idea of Momoa as Lobo. That seems a much better fit for him than Aquaman.
      Lobo could be a fun Guardians type of film but with more violence. Momoa works much better if we're talking about the look.

I'm all for a full reboot of everything and hope they start with some random ass shit.

I love Batfleck, I love Cavill Supes, I love Miller's Flash (even if he's a piece of shit), I love Snyderverse but I know that is all over.

Just make weird fun fucked up shit and worry less about everything being in the same universe and make more Batman and Joker type flicks. Gimme a goddamn PlasticMan movie. Shit, I know we got Suicide Squad but just focus on villains for a bit. Go the super dumb but fun route of Injustice. No more origins.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cavill is officially out as Superman.

That sucks.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Honestly, I’m just so tired. Of all the superhero movies. Another massive reboot? Again?

I love Gunn, but fucking hell I’m out.

Comment

• Cavill had four chances and the public didn't respond.

Rebooting was the only logical choice.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Honestly, I’m just so tired. Of all the superhero movies. Another massive reboot? Again?

I love Gunn, but fucking hell I’m out.
              It's DC. The comics reboot every other year, it seems, so this sounds par for the course.

Comment

• Sounds like they're leaving Reeve's Batman alone, and that's all I care about.

Comment

• Maybe we'll get some massive twist in a few movies where Cavill comes back as old man Supes or they do infinite crisis in movie form and he shows up. But as much as I don't want another reboot, whatever, it was always going to happen I'm mostly bummed they're focusing on Supes early in his life or whatever. JUST GIMME ALL STAR SUPERMAN
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Cavill had four chances and the public didn't respond.

Rebooting was the only logical choice.
                    Four chances of what? He had one: Man of Steel. The rest is DC being DC. A fuck up.

Comment

• Feige should snap up Cavill for Captain Britain.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, Cavill was never the issue. DC leadership and their constant waffeling was. Cavill OWNED in MoS, BvS, and Snydercut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Feige should snap up Cavill for Captain Britain.
                          YES.

Comment

• And I have to ask...what does Gunn do with the still pending FLASH film? Considering that the entire DCU is getting completely shitcanned (apart from THE BATMAN), there's really no point in putting any more money into this film. Are they just going to dump it on HBO MAX or what?
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know Miller sucks but I am still excited for that movie. I love that character.

Comment

• Anyway, if the rumors of Cavill and 40k are true, that’s a tremendous jackpot if they manage to make a series out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X