No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Gunn now running a new DC division for all tv, film, and animation. Good for Gunn, get your money, but that whole situation when you also add in WBD seems so miserable.

Comment

• So long as I get more Harley Quinn cartoon, I'm good. I haven't kept up with any of the other shows (never finshed S1 of Titans or Doom Patrol) and gave up on all of the CW shit EXCEPT for Superman and Lois but I'm waiting to get that once Season 2 is on digital box set.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What’s the Deal With Henry Cavill? And Could David Zaslav Pull a Westworld on the Actor’s Big Superman Return?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Excellent article.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thank you!
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Glad you wrote that Jamie. I was wondering about him ditching Witcher, since it seemed like his baby. So weird.

Comment

• I don't keep up with all of the ins and outs of Hollywood but great article man. That being said, GIMME MORE CAVILL SUPERMAN.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nicely done, Jamie. Nicely done. Been loving your articles of late, too.

Comment

• Thanks, fellas.

I had a piece on Dwayne Johnson. We offered career advise, didn't hold back on his failings (He seriously refuses to challenge himself and it shows in his shitty product) and suggested he should host the Oscars.

Then the Academy chose Kimmel and the piece got nuked. Might recut it and see if we can still get it out.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• https://www.thewrap.com/henry-cavill...dc-future/amp/

Still no deal with Cavill and, despise those claims of taking open pitches, there remains no director or writer onboard and no forward momentum on whatever this hypothetical Superman movie would be.

Whole effort started by Dwayne Johnson has been smoke and mirrors. Now that Black Adam flatlined (currently at sub-$400M worldwide gross and it's now out on PVOD), there's been speculation Johnson is unhappy with Gunn/Sefran taking DC instead of his boy Hiram Garcia and desperately trying to get fan support in his corner.

Kinda karmatic since Johnson openly shittalked the previous WB regime for refusing to including Cavill (knowing he wouldn't move the needle whatsoever... which he didn't) even though they still gave Black Adam the greenlit.

What he did to Walter Hamada was an absolute bully move and now Black Adam is in the same spot as Hobbs & Shaw, Jungle Cruise and Red Notice as stillborn franchises.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• aw man, I kind of liked Black Adam. Better than Aquaman in my opinion. Of course I loved the end stinger as well. The one movie where The Rock being The Rock works imo. Dug the shit with the people of Khandar saying what everyone is thinking: "THE JUSTICE LEAGUE ONLY CARES ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE AND AMERICA".

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          https://www.thewrap.com/henry-cavill...dc-future/amp/

Still no deal with Cavill and, despise those claims of taking open pitches, there remains no director or writer onboard and no forward momentum on whatever this hypothetical Superman movie would be.

Whole effort started by Dwayne Johnson has been smoke and mirrors. Now that Black Adam flatlined (currently at sub-$400M worldwide gross and it's now out on PVOD), there's been speculation Johnson is unhappy with Gunn/Sefran taking DC instead of his boy Hiram Garcia and desperately trying to get fan support in his corner.

Kinda karmatic since Johnson openly shittalked the previous WB regime for refusing to including Cavill (knowing he wouldn't move the needle whatsoever... which he didn't) even though they still gave Black Adam the greenlit.

What he did to Walter Hamada was an absolute bully move and now Black Adam is in the same spot as Hobbs & Shaw, Jungle Cruise and Red Notice as stillborn franchises.
                          Just read Latino Review's piece. It says nothing in so many words.

That being said, I could toss a lot of water on shit in short order. But, at this point, who even fucking cares. The only thing DC I give a shit about is Doom Patrol and starts back up on the 8th.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds like Gunn/Safran are saying "Fuck it" and rebooting everything from scratch.

While (correctly) leaving The Batman and Joker alone to do their own things.

Just left speechless because that's the correct thing to do and I keep waiting for another boneheaded decision to be made instead? TBD.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Kinda digging the idea of Momoa as Lobo. That seems a much better fit for him than Aquaman.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Sounds like Gunn/Safran are saying "Fuck it" and rebooting everything from scratch.

While (correctly) leaving The Batman and Joker alone to do their own things.

Just left speechless because that's the correct thing to do and I keep waiting for another boneheaded decision to be made instead? TBD.
                                Zaslav is still there and putting out plenty of fake shit into the press and fucking with Netflix (who is ignoring them the way you ignore a street person trying to start a fight).

But, Gunn and Safran have a plan.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X