No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hated all those dorks saying BUT BUT HE SKATEBOARDS AND THATS NOT PETER. Uh. So? Skateboarding doesn't make you cool. Dude was still a dork.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Maguire was the least Peter Parker.

And Garfield’s movies were the worst.

So, the current ones are the overall winners.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Garfield was a great Spider-man in terrible movies. Hard to judge him.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Odds that WB decides to entirely scrap The Flash now after Ezra being arrested or whatever for the umpteenth time? Not like they can reshoot the fucker since he's playing multiple versions of himself or whatever. Or do they just force him not to do any marketing and just release it?

I JUST WANT MY FLASHPOINT MOVIE DAMMIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Garfield was a great Spider-man in terrible movies. Hard to judge him.
            And yet we did. He was fantastic.

As for Flash, it’s so weird. Lets cancel the Batgirl for taxes reasons while we let Molestation Flash go.

Comment

• Well one has had like 300+ million spent on it before marketing and one was about half of that. It's shitty but I guess I get it? (I don't....they should just stop being bitches about theater nonsense)

Batgirl was weird anyway because it's like nothing can come out before The Flash yet shit is coming out before The Flash? I dunno man, it all seems super silly.

Comment

• I love the Flash and think Batgirl sucks.

But come on. Since his antics started, did it stop WB?

So even so, releasing the movie will expose
                this shit even more.

Comment

• I mean I don't disagree with the bullshit in regards to Ezra. They should have done something the first time he stepped out of line but I'm not a studio executive so what the fuck do I know? But I was actually really interested in Batgirl. More JK Simmons, Brendan Fraser as a badguy, Keaton, etc... That bullshit reason of "Not big enough for a theater, to small for streaming" just screams bs. Especially if what I read in regards to test scores being the exact same as Black Adam (mid 60s) but hey THE ROCK I guess? Even though I could personally not give a shit about him in that movie, I'm more pumped for Pierce Brosnan and the other characters. The Rock's Black Adam will just be The Rock like in every movie he's in.

Comment

• Dig the new trailer for Black Adam.

Comment

• Looks like the biggest slice of Whatever.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm pumped for Brosnan.

Comment

• The AI has assimilated every Dwayne movie and this is the result
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WBD moving forward with a Constantine sequel. Keanu, Lawrence, Goldman, they're all back. Something Mike De Luca pushed for.

It did decent business theatrically and according to a reliable pal murdered on home video. But if that's the case, this should have happened for 2008. Not 2024/2025!?!

You could make the argument this can work if everyone takes a pay cut and the budget is kept balls-tight. Because this has the makings to be another The Matrix Resurrections and blow up on their faces.

Keanu ain't the box-office everyone seems to think he is outside of John Wick. If you're excited about this, all power to ya. But this makes absolutely no sense.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-17-2022, 11:17 AM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It makes no sense, but it fucking rules. Bring it on.

Comment

• https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...siah-delusions

Yeah... he's done after The Flash.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X