No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After having some time to process the 4:30 presentation, I'm so fucking glad I didn't put money into WBD.

It's going to have a decent first month next year and then eat shit hard. You don't lose money betting on dumb people to watch dumb things.

You lose money by limiting access, limiting content and then expecting people to stream things they choose to get on another venue.

It's complete arrogance and ignorance towards your core audiences in the hopes of converting an outside audience that doesn't give a fuck about your existence in the first place.

Also, DC's 10 year plan? DC (in general) and planning go together like a plugged in radio and a bathtub.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can easily imagine them pulling the plug on that Penguin show, and that's a good thing.

Takes away from the anticipation/specialness of The Batman sequel when we get it by July 2025 especially if Ferrell returns for that. Doubt Reeves will cry over such spilt milk since he's already been paid for his time, they won't fuck with his trilogy and nobody particularly asked for a Penguin limited series in the first place.

Superman is obivously going to be rebooted from the ground-up a la The Batman.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Can easily imagine them pulling the plug on that Penguin show, and that's a good thing.

Takes away from the anticipation/specialness of The Batman sequel when we get it by July 2025 especially if Ferrell returns for that. Doubt Reeves will cry over such spilt milk since he's already been paid for his time, they won't fuck with his trilogy and nobody particularly asked for a Penguin limited series in the first place.

Superman is obivously going to be rebooted from the ground-up a la The Batman.
        Everyone has their own hot takes on the situation and Twitter has been full of them.

But, all of this makes no sense from a business perspective. You're taking streaming outlets that outright failed (CNN) coupling them with ones that are barely breaking even (Magnolia, Discovery) and then liquidating chunks of the business that made money (HBO, Max Originals, WB) and hoping that it returns funds back to the parent company?

That's fucking crazy.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know, it's bonkers. It's like you get gangrene in the leg so you amputate the leg, keep it, and throw out the body.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I’m sad cause I loved the Cavill Superman, but beside that, fuck WB so hard.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If they remove FBOY Island Lesley will go postal. Here's hoping we keep Peacekeeper, Harley Quinn, Our Flag Means Death and anything else I'm currently forgetting. I still want an "organic" SAVE BATGIRL shit to go live. I really was excited to see Brendan Fraser play a badguy dammit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If Cavill is ever Superman again, I'll eat my own ass.

Honestly, don't be shocked if Cavill ends up over at Marvel.

Comment

• Playing what? I’m curious what he would end up as.

Comment

• I mean....
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cavill would make a great Colossus too, although that's not a 'lead' character.

Honestly, I could also see them making Cavill into Wolverine, height be damned.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was on board with the fan casting of Taron Edgerton or however you spell his name, as Wolvie. He fucking OWNED in Black Bird and has the physique to back it up. And leave Colossus a fully CG character like he is in Deadpool. He's perfect. Shit if they want Cavill as a mutant make him Sabertooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          If Cavill is ever Superman again, I'll eat my own ass.

Honestly, don't be shocked if Cavill ends up over at Marvel.
                          Fairly sure we talked about it here.

Cavill has been done with Superman ever since he refused to do that Shazam cameo.

He agreed to appear. Then the day came, he didn't show up and forced them to use Zachary Levi's stand-in. All because he thought he should have gotten paid movie star money. Over a 1 minute cameo.

Compare that to how Gadot, Affleck, Momoa, even that psychopath Miller agreed to little bit appearances here and there. They were being team players.

Cavill wants to get paid Tobey Maguire money when his movies did Andrew Garfield business.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man, I love Cavill and Garfield. They both got the short end of the stick.

Comment

• Yep. Same.

I though the Spider reboots were retarded. They were, but No way home fixed that and showed me he was the best Parker.

Comment

• I've been saying since day one that Garfield was the best Parker. Dude outacts both of the other ones and its just a shame he had lame scripts. Id love of he'd pop in again at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X