No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone I talked to at WBD yesterday is like we're all getting fired by the Holidays, so who gives a shit.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am pretty bummed we're not going to get to see Brendan Fraser as Firefly though
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seen speculation elsewhere.

Nah, they're not gonna fuck with Matt Reeves. Out of your minds if you think they will get in the way of The Batman sequel.

That film made dough and was quite popular with the masses. They want more of that.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The talk of rolling HBO max into the discovery app, then gutting HBO scripted tv budgets, is pure fucking insanity. Nobody gives a fucking about Discovery. HBO is THE brand and has been since it was created.

Comment

• The Discovery head is staring down the barrel of 45 lawsuits currently based off the last 48 hours of decisions.

There is being bad at business, then there's making Trump go settle the fuck down, guys.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• There is fucking up and then there's just fuuuuucccking up.

Comment

• Just read about all the other movies and series produced for HBO Max getting pulled, or threatened to be pulled, and this is why I still pirate shit regularly.

Comment

• It's not just one thing causing all of this. It's a litany of bad decisions on top of Hollywood's push to force everyone back into theaters.

Which is being done out of blind greed, because NATO has the theatrical distribution model setup to subsidize any decision the studios make.

They have brutally failed to replicate it on streaming, so they don't even want to bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Just read about all the other movies and series produced for HBO Max getting pulled, or threatened to be pulled, and this is why I still pirate shit regularly.
                    WAIT WHAT?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HBO MAX is like the best of all the streaming sites. WTF. Fuck your theaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

WAIT WHAT?
                        https://variety.com/2022/digital/new...ve-1235332258/

Comment

• Oh no, not Moonshot!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Oh no, not Moonshot!
                            Some of us liked An American Pickle.

Comment

• Most of the MAX originals are pretty inconsequential to most subs, and the vitriol on display in some circles about this is laughable considering everybody buys into subscriptions with the baked in guarantee there is nothing holding one of these sites back from canceling, cutting, gutting or otherwise disrupting access to things regardless of consumer demand or expectation.

This is just more of the same in the name of business above all other considerations so I don't fully feel the shock of it as anything other than the usual and people forgetting what that actually entails.

Piracy advocacy will just increase as consumer trust and confidence continues to erode.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I sure hope they don't axe WARRIOR. S3 has been in production for a while.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X