No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't care for THE BATMAN and couldn't get more than 20 minutes into JOKER. Just not my thing. I legit thought THE BATMAN was borderline terrible, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was the opposite. I was all in with The Batman and those 2.5 hours flew by for me. I wanted a sequel right away. Thought Pattinson did great (not as great as Batfleck though) and The Joker kicked my ass with how much I enjoyed it. Maybe it was because the months leading up to it was nothing but think-pieces saying how terrible it is, how it's the wrong message, etc etc etc so I had no expectations but I ended up really enjoying it because it just felt different than all of the other DC movies. So that means the new one is probably gonna suck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Black Adam trailer from SDCC. I'm on board mostly for Brosnan's Dr. Fate. I'm pumped for him. I could take The Rock however. Still looks ehhhhh but who knows? Maybe it'll be good.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• On the other side of the coin, Shazam! Fury of the Gods looks like a fucking blast. I can't wait for this one.

Comment

• I got the exact opposite opinion. Go figure. But ill watch both.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Batfleck or at least Bruce to show up in Aquaman 2. Sweet, I WILL TAKE AS MUCH BATFLECK AS I CAN FUCKING GET.

Comment

• They're redoing a scene that had Keaton's Bruce. But since the release dates shifted, they had to make the appropriate switch. Also it threw test audiences off since they obviously haven't seen The Flash yet.

It's also why there is no way Batgirl opens before The Flash.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Isn't Batgirl an HBO Max joint?

Comment

• It is. But I've long had the suspicion that will go theatrical instead. We'll see.​
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No one is gonna pay to go see a fucking Batgirl movie without some crazy hook in the trailers. I bet most still have that terrible WB show taste in their mouths for those who give a shit.

Comment

• I came within 2 days of buying WBD stock. My phone kept fucking up, then I lost my day trade login. I was about to hop in and make the trades earlier today when the first WBD person hopped on Teams and messaged me about what was happening today.

Jesus, that whole studio is a shit show. Michael Burry is still big on them, but everything about today from Batgirl on down makes them sound incompetent to the point of losing the studio.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How the fuck you spend 90+million on a movie, finish it, and mostly have it complete and decide not to put it ANYWHERE?

Wtf WB?

Comment

• I read it's a tax scam like Uwe Boll?

Comment

• This shit should be illegal if that's the case. Much like orange fuckhead burying his exwife on his golf course to make it so he doesn't have to pay taxes on the land.

JFC.

And again, for everyone crying that Snyder ruined DC, nahhhh. WB is doing a bang up job with that on their own,

Comment

• At this point just give me more "Joker" types of flicks in this universe and less WHIZ BANG POW SFX flicks. Black Adam better do some goddamn business. Also, just release the Flash already as it's obvious the shit in that movie is hindering them with all of these others,

Comment

Working...
                                X