No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of recasting, our fun friend Ezra Retard got arrested again.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Black Adam trailer.

Yeah, I'm on board.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So Joker 2 is gonna be a musical and have Lady Gaga as Harley possibly?

Ok.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck that.

Margot Robbie IS Harley Quinn.

Comment

• Lol. I mean honestly I prefer the animated version voiced by Kaley Cuoco or even Tara Strong's version over Margot. She's not bad or anything but I'm just not in love with that version and fuck it, if they can have a million batmen why not Harley?

Still, I'll believe this when I see it as if it indeed Harley then it won't be any sort of version we're familiar with much like Phoenix's version of the Joker which honestly, is totally fine by me. It's why I like Joker. Something different.

Comment

• I get it. Just wanted to rant on another useless reboot that was Joker.

Comment

• I never got the hate for JOKER honestly. I mean, at worst it was Todd Phillips aping Scorcese and not doing it as well or whatever and at best Phoenix's acting was fun to watch. Plus the fact that so many fucking dorks were shouting that it was gonna cause mass murders and shit when anyone with half a brain could tell you how fucking dumb that is. I personally think it's a good looking flick (especially in 4k) with a fun take on a character that will never be shown as well in a movie than how the million artists/writers have tackled him in the comics.

I mean I love something about all versions of the Joker we've gotten so far in both animated and live action forms,minus SS Leto (though wouldn't mind seeing the Ayer cut just for funsies as I thought his bit part in Snyder cut wasn't terrible) ,but I'm getting bored in general with him as a foil for Bats in so much of how we've seen it in the past. At least this had almost nothing to do with Bats for the most part but it's also just a bit of a combo of comic movie fatigue AND having to listen to nerds bitch and moan about this stuff.

Comment

• It’s just that the Joker don’t need an origin story.

Fuck, one of the best bits of Dark Knight is that he changes his story all the time. And it’s perfect.

Comment

• Joker wasn't an origin story, it was a period piece about how a crazy person can't ever understand their role in society and inevitably lashes out.

The people that last out against Joker are the same that lash out at Fast Food, Rick and Morty and anything else that is dudebro in nature. Because they are weak, powerless and whiny little shits who have to congeal together online. Because the real world is full of people that would smash their skulls if they so much as maid a derogatory peep about what they call "Sportsball".

Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars. They hide out on social media waiting for what the other assholes groupthink into existence.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm kind of there for a musical with Gaga as Harley just for the tears of anguish it'll bring about.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Joker wasn't an origin story, it was a period piece about how a crazy person can't ever understand their role in society and inevitably lashes out.

The people that last out against Joker are the same that lash out at Fast Food, Rick and Morty and anything else that is dudebro in nature. Because they are weak, powerless and whiny little shits who have to congeal together online. Because the real world is full of people that would smash their skulls if they so much as maid a derogatory peep about what they call "Sportsball".

Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars. They hide out on social media waiting for what the other assholes groupthink into existence.
                        Too bad I don’t like it.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Joker wasn't an origin story, it was a period piece about how a crazy person can't ever understand their role in society and inevitably lashes out.

I don't have quite the virtriol that Troy does but yeah....Also reading this post immediately made me picture this as Troy was writing this...

I get if you don't like it and I don't see you falling into any of that Martin. Some shit just doesn't gel for people. I happen to dig The Joker you don't. S'all good mannnn.
                            That being said "Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." got me to laugh out loud. Kudos man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              It’s just that the Joker don’t need an origin story.

Fuck, one of the best bits of Dark Knight is that he changes his story all the time. And it’s perfect.
                              Not disagreeing, but it has the worst Batman so it's like a win/lose. We've yet to have both a great Batman AND a great Joker in the same movie EXCEPT for that 4 minute scene in the epilogue in Snyder's take but even then they weren't in the same fucking room when they shot it. I just never liked Christian Bale over all as Bats and TDKR almost completely ruined any good will built up from TDK. But yeah, Ledger was great in the role, it's just too bad he had to go mix pills and give us Tom Hardy's dumb Bane instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Too bad I don’t like it.
                                That's fine.

I think RRR is the trash cherry on top of Indian Cinema slowly turning into the American Studio System in the last days of the Golden Age.

Just realize what something is and isn't. If you still don't like it, that's perfectly fine.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X