BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    He look like the BATS version or something different? You got the pic?
      Spoiler: Spoilers 

Prod Asst sent out to the usuals on Group. Don't have it. One of the spoiler kids is posting a mock-up of what he thought it looked like, but it looks like a mix of

1950s Clayface in comics and Animated Series style.

Starts little old man and becomes fat and clumpy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bummed that Ezra has mental issues and may or may not just be a piece of shit. I fucking dig his Barry Allen. Maybe just switch him and Grant Gustin going forward as some multiverse shenanigans.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, about that...

It's all well and good to state how they are "reconsidering" their options and "putting everything pertaining to the Flash on hold" or whatever bullshit they said.

But the fact is they know they are stuck with Miller.

And unlike the mental breakdowns and diaper filled whinings from the Snyder Cult, Ray Fisher, etc. routinely on Twitter, this is Warner Bros' fault.

Had several chances during the multiple incarnations of The Flash (with a multitude of filmmakers coming and going) to abandon ship and/or recast. Even after the debacles of Justice League and the second Fantastic Beasts installment.

Nope. They continued to insist it had to be Miller headlining. Even burying that video of him choking that poor girl from spreading. They genuinely thought the dude was going to break out. Alas. Nobody cared.

Spoiler: Legit SPOILERS, Yo. 
        ​​​​​The Flash ends with Barry trapped in a new reality/timeline/universe/what the fuck ever with Wonder Woman and Aquaman intact, Supergirl and Keaton's Batman with the post credits stinger being Batfleck sending a message on all those TVs in Barry's hideout how about he "has to come and find us." To which Barry says, "Oh shit." CUT TO BLACK
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I've dug him in everything I've seen. Shame he has issues .
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Should have been Gustin from the start.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shoulda been anyone else other than Miller. The guy has bugged me from day 1.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Yeah, about that...

It's all well and good to state how they are "reconsidering" their options and "putting everything pertaining to the Flash on hold" or whatever bullshit they said.

But the fact is they know they are stuck with Miller.

And unlike the mental breakdowns and diaper filled whinings from the Snyder Cult, Ray Fisher, etc. routinely on Twitter, this is Warner Bros' fault.

Had several chances during the multiple incarnations of The Flash (with a multitude of filmmakers coming and going) to abandon ship and/or recast. Even after the debacles of Justice League and the second Fantastic Beasts installment.

Nope. They continued to insist it had to be Miller headlining. Even burying that video of him choking that poor girl from spreading. They genuinely thought the dude was going to break out. Alas. Nobody cared.

Spoiler: Legit SPOILERS, Yo. 
                ​​​​​The Flash ends with Barry trapped in a new reality/timeline/universe/what the fuck ever with Wonder Woman and Aquaman intact, Supergirl and Keaton's Batman with the post credits stinger being Batfleck sending a message on all those TVs in Barry's hideout how about he "has to come and find us." To which Barry says, "Oh shit." CUT TO BLACK

Spoiler: Legit? Yeah, it seems like we're going to be have weekly screenings up until Memorial Day. 

Barry is stuck in alternate Earth by end, that hasn't changed.

WW and Aquaman as we know it, aren't there. But, the whole thing is as clear as mud for the most part. To the point that Wan had to cut a bit out of Aquaman 2 to make sense with this new shit.

Miller's done. But everyone knows that. If your source was paying attention, the movie has an out to get around recasting Miller.

Here's what throws me...you said post credits stinger. The post credits was only this week's screening and not the prior week's show.

Batfleck's new shit wasn't finished in the edit until about 7-10 days ago and this past week was the first time it went to a test group.

Keaton is pretty much the head fucker in charge of the new heroes on new DC friendly and it's where we're getting the Batgirl show set.

What I don't get in this new screening/edit/whatever you want to call it....

ZOD kills Superman as a baby before he absorbs enough sun power.
                Then leaves, then comes back when Kara Zor-El surfaces.

What was he doing? Just hanging out in space? They said it's something that's being addressed, but based on what's there...it doesn't make sense.

In regards to Fantastic Beasts 3? The movie is gayer than Top Gun. But, kudos to getting away with that kind of subplot in a kiddie movie.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yeah, it strikes me that they could probably reshoot a couple of things at the end without his involvement and provide an in-movie means to recast him.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    yeah, it strikes me that they could probably reshoot a couple of things at the end without his involvement and provide an in-movie means to recast him.
                    It appears to be the game plan. But, WB seems to have this whole strategy of we want 1 or 2 things and nothing else. But, other things make money and we want to keep schedule bumping as a means of hedging our bets.

Shazam 2 has been done for ages and could have been released in weeks, but bumped to make sure it stays in line with Flash changes. Literally, every other movie has the same changes.
                    Hell, Aquaman 2 cut two subplots out because of it.

Comment

• new Batman hits HBO MAX next Monday. Sweet.

Comment

• It will remain in theaters where it continues to make coin and has had pretty great legs. This strategy didn't fuck Spider-Man: No Way Home or A Quiet Place Part II.

I personally would have waited a few more weeks (like after Dr. Strange 2 opens) to drop it on HBO Max. But this strikes more as a move to keep The Batman in the conversation as CinemaCon is next weekend and the sequel might get announced then. We'll see.
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-12-2022, 06:26 PM.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Why do you hate convenience? Everything should be everywhere day one.

Comment

Why do you hate convenience? Everything should be everywhere day one.
                            I have to agree. But, old ways of making money die hard.

Comment

Why do you hate convenience? Everything should be everywhere day one.
                              For real. Even without covid into account, our local theater was trash. They're renovating it now, but it's still a bad experience. And the only Alamo is out in the fucking exurbs (40 minutes from my house, 60 from downtown) so the last time we went there was a Suspiria double feature when the remake came out. As much as we love going to a theater and just fully being into a movie I bet we go like 3-4 times a year going forward.

Comment

• I know I'm an outlier in regards to this, but I haven't stepped foot in a theater since Rise of Skywalker. The big ones that would have gotten me into one personally (Ghostbusters/Jackass 4/Spidey) still didn't get me out of the house. I understand that not everyone has a nice setup at home, but those people can still go to the theater. Let the rest of us enjoy this shit at home on our own time. Again, I have ZERO problems spending 20 bucks to rent a flick day one. Still cheaper than the dumb theater with it's dumb patrons.

Comment

Working...
                                X