• FOk2ftDVIAExYAD.jpeg
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• boy did I not like that movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Oooof. Rightfully snipped.

Haven't seen the film yet, but.... yeah. Looks like Tre Cool from Green Day after a month long bender.

And can we PLEASE get away from the Heath Ledger scars for a few films? Please? I want old school, damnit!

Comment

• My guess is they're only releasing this scene now (and for the DVD/Blu Ray, obviously) because they know they are not intending to use Joker in the immediate sequel or Barry Keoghan himself in the role.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Why does he look like the Joker from Arkham after being poisoned by the venom drug?

Haven't seen the movie yet, but that scene doesn't give me much hope. Felt like something Sandy Collara would have made....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It doesn't fit into the movie at all. Weird scene.

Comment

• The Flash had it's first test screening last night.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

The Flash had it's first test screening last night.
                      any word yet?
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Audience liked it.

I have plenty of dish. But I'll say this.
                          Spoiler: LEGIT SPOILERS 

Take Star Trek (2009) only Leonard Nimoy's Spock is the lead and there is no Captain Kirk (because Kirk was killed as a baby... which is exactly what happens to Superman in the new reality/timeline/universe Barry gets stuck in - I shit you not) and add several tablespoons of Groundhog Day/Edge of Tomorrow and that Treehouse of Horror episode where Homer time-travels with the toaster.
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-31-2022, 05:24 AM.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Audience liked it.

I have plenty of dish. But I'll say this.
                            Spoiler: LEGIT SPOILERS 

Take Star Trek (2009) only Leonard Nimoy's Spock is the lead and there is no Captain Kirk (because Kirk was killed as a baby... which is exactly what happens to Superman in the new reality/timeline/universe Barry gets stuck in - I shit you not) and add several tablespoons of Groundhog Day/Edge of Tomorrow and that Treehouse of Horror episode where Homer time-travels with the toaster.
                          Ummm....

Spoiler: This is what it's like When Worlds Collide 

Did you have someone at the Discovery screening or the public one? Because a lot of those spoilers are wrong.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What I got and each screening had wildly different views.

Spoiler: Even more spoilers 

Public screening impressed. Discovery screening confused the living hell out of all but 2 people.

Whomever told you that stuff about Superman told you about 1 Superman. The Star Trek comparison is thin at best. No idea who would be the Spock parallel as it is not really there.

Sasha Calle is the Supergirl of Earth 2. She's the antithesis of Man of Steel Superman as she's not scared to be public and fight. Earth-2 Superman is more of a Clark that took Pa Kent's lessons to hide to heart and never really did shit there. When everything is resolved by the end, Clark is going off world to fight Zod while Kara stays behind as the Supergirl protecting Earth alongside the beginning of Keaton's new League.

When movie ends there are two Earths and Barry is trapped on Earth 2, while all of the Snyder shit is left on the pocket Earth 1 and left behind.

Going forward in Snyder/Gunn/etc world of Earth 1, Barry is considered lost forever and dead. Meanwhile, Earth 2 is full of younger heroes and a lot of shit moving forward.

The Edge of Tomorrow comparison is apt, as Barry gets that sort of rewind impact when the dimensions start colliding together. Lots of subtle Crisis comic imagery.

Snyder's Justice League is also canon as Batfleck and Barry treat what happened there as canon and they try to restage Barry's time travel that fucks more shit up.

What's crazy as hell about the spoilers you were given are they are true to a point as in if someone only saw the first 25 minutes.

The big takeaway at the end is two main Earths. Earth 1 (Snyder, Gunn, old world) and Earth 2 (new heroes, MAX, Batgirl, etc).

More Earths are still unstable and forming at random, but the last images and hints are that they are still colliding as the timeline is fucked because the Speed Force is now fucked.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• In other DC shit I found out when covering the Flash shit.

Spoiler: Got sent someting 

Thought the CG mockup was for a Flash reshoot addition. Nope, it's for the Batgirl MAX show.

Looks like that series' big secret villain is Clayface.

Comment

• He look like the BATS version or something different? You got the pic?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X