BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic sums it up nicely Russ.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just, well, who gives a kryptorat's butthole?

I'd rather hear about the trim he gets from Supernatural cast-offs. I bet there are dozens of illegitimate children walking around the daycares of Vancouver, with severe mediocrity coursing through their young veins (also, MILFs).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• McG shoots his mouth off so much in order to "look cool." I think he's full of shit here.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still wish we would have gotten the original Terminator Salvation ending.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Devin blames himself on that, Rob.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I thought Drew leaked that ending and Devin confirmed it? Or was it vice versa?
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Don't recall the order. I just remember a post from Devin where he explicitly stated that he felt badly about being the cause of the ending change. Ego.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Either way, it's a bummer. And I don't hate Terminator: Salvation anymore, it's annoying but I still find things I can dig in it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Salvation. McG just shot his mouth off way. too. much. making claims he knew weren't true to "look cool."
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Salvation was a wasted opportunity. Either ending would not have changed this.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked Salvation. On a scale from 1 to 10 it was about a 6 for me which is in the didn't hate it range but I think with some tweaks here and there it could have been much higher so I guess Russ' wasted opportunity comment is pretty valid.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You bet your Cyberdine card it's valid.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't hate TERMINATOR SALVATION either, but it didn't do anything to advance the overall story from the prior films. In the grand scheme of the terminator-verse, it's a big SO WHAT.

Comment

• Absolutely valid argument, Russ.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You'll believe a man can sweat.

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X