No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flash isn't moving. Too many plans are tied to it and it would fuck the rest of their schedule.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Batgirl can't come out before The Flash.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Batgirl can't come out before The Flash.
        Correct. The only movie with wiggle room in THAT regard is Shazam 2 and that wiggle room is very narrow.

As far as I know The Flash can still hit this year. The success of Spidey: NWH is spurring WB in that direction.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Shazam 2 tested and the reaction was "It's... OK."
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The Batman screened for select press last night. The quote whores specifically.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Gonna be hard to top Batfleck for me but I'm down for this flick. Pretty much love Paul Dano in everything so I'm looking forward to it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is Earl Dittman still alive?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Flash is hard locked for November in theaters now unless we go into The Stand times.

Comment

• Finished another rewatch of JL last night since i got the 4k disc for Xmas. I cannot wait for more Flash.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Better quality

Comment

• Troy: what's the buzz on THE BATMAN?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It screened for more press last week and they were suspiciously mum on Social Media.

It's going to be get out of the box raves, of course, from studio dicklickers like Erik Davis. But the quietness is... odd.

Also WB has been blowing smoke up people's asses over those Tuesday fan screenings. They have not sold out despite their claims to the contrary. Here in NOLA, we have three IMAXs (four if you count the one at the aquarium). Not a single one has sold out with plenty of decent seats still available.

​​​​​​Its going to perform overall. But it's feeling more and more like we could be in for a repeat of Batman Begins. Which despite testing and tracking through the roof, underperformed way below expectations on its opening weekend. Causing legit panic from WB brass... until it's awesome second weekend hold.

A reliable buddy who was bullish on this opening to $175M has backed down to $120M. Something feels up.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-15-2022, 08:29 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              It screened for more press last week and they were suspiciously mum on Social Media.

It's going to be get out of the box raves, of course, from studio dicklickers like Erik Davis. But the quietness is... odd.

Also WB has been blowing smoke up people's asses over those Tuesday fan screenings. They have not sold out despite their claims to the contrary. Here in NOLA, we have three IMAXs (four if you count the one at the aquarium). Not a single one has sold out with plenty of decent seats still available.

​​​​​​Its going to perform overall. But it's feeling more and more like we could be in for a repeat of Batman Begins. Which despite testing and tracking through the roof, underperformed way below expectations on its opening weekend. Causing legit panic from WB brass... until it's awesome second weekend hold.

A reliable buddy who was bullish on this opening to $175M has backed down to $120M. Something feels up.
                              100% in agreement.

I see it on the 24th. But, I already had to NDA on it.

Comment

• I don't know if theaters not selling out in a *ahem* fucking pandemic is an indicator in anything to be honest. But even if it is, who cares? the only people who should give a shit about stuff like that are stakeholders. Otherwise in my opinion, if a movie looks like something you want to see, go fucking see it. It's not rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                                X