BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eeeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gotdamn. That clip at the end.....Bring this shit on.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait. not reading any of your guys's spoilers.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

FUCK YEAH.
            OK. The first trailer was way better. But still the same problem. This isn't anything we haven't already seen.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hahah, his fucking pet eagle.

Comment

• I fucking LOVE The Batman trailer.

Comment

• Liked the Batman trailer as well. I'll watch it eventually, but I'm still Batman'ed out.

The Flash teaser looks interesting - thank God they shitcanned his Justice League outfit and got something closer to his classic look. I could live without the new 52 glowy lines, though.

Shazam and Peacemaker look like a lot of fun - got real strong Deadpool vibes from the latter, and the eagle hug was adorable.

Comment

• so not only is Keaton Bats in The Flash flick, but now he's showing up in the new Batgirl flick. Works for me. More Keaton is never a bad thing.

Comment

• New Batman trailer.

Comment

• Way more Catwoman than I expected. Looks great though

Comment

• Watched the first half of Snyder's JL on 4k disc this weekend. Goddamn, shit looks good on HBO MAX but streaming 4k will NEVER look as amazing as physical media done well. This shit was crazy looking and still awesome. That Flash scene is still fucking aces.

Comment

• I must have the Batman Oreos.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ba.../1100-6499471/

Comment

• lol. Ridiculous. Unless these are double stuf gtfo

Comment

• Something has got to give.

Apparently The Batman is testing and tracking through the fucking roof. Some people I know think this opens to $125M, others $150M and I myself am seriously thinking this could approach $200M. We'll see.

But it presents a quasi-problem. They are relying way too much on Batman as a whole and 2 Batman films (3 if you count Batgirl) in the same year (with 3 different actors wearing the cape and cowl) is too much.

Something has to vacate to next year. Kinda expect The Flash (which has it's first test screening within the next 2 weeks) and Batgirl (which I have a feeling will switch with Shazam 2 and go theatrical) to move to 2023.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X