Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Hell yeah Nic Cage Superman incoming.
    Possibly. He shot something somewhere, but....

Spoiler: If he did 

The timeline puts him closer to Doc Strange shooting than Flash shooting. The gist at first was to to show a Burtonverse where all of his ideas got to flourish. But, I think we're going to end up in the WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS A GIRL concept.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What exactly is the story with Cavill? is he done with Superman or not? Rumor has it that he's got a cameo in SHAZAM 2 and BLACK ADAM...if that's true, then is he actually done?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wouldn't show up for a Shazam cameo over money. He's done.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Wouldn't show up for a Shazam cameo over money. He's done.
          He's Aaron Rodgers for the Superhero world.

Spoiler: Dude is so angry. 

Basically, he's been bouncing between London and the coasts until COVID hit. Now, he's over there hitting up Marvel, MARV and all of his new buddies trying to stay busy enough to ride out what little is left in the contract.

WB wants to move on, they just want to know how to move on. Do they say Cavill existed, but no longer doesn't? 86 Cavill outright? Even harder....work out something with him?

The Cal Kent Black Superman project is getting more and more cumbersome by the day.

Enter Superwoman/girl as a workaround.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll believe the Black Superman film when I see it. Got the biggest Shrug reaction from everyone (even Film Twitter) when it was announced.

Script's being done by a newbie screenwriter. But hey he's black so that means it has pedigree?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• is he in BLACK ADAM or not?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                is he in BLACK ADAM or not?
                  Spoiler: Based on what super little I have.  

Nope. No. Not at all.

Comment

• Batfleck's new costume and bike.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guessing they'll CGI in the rest of the front wheel.

Comment

• I can't keep up with all these Bats! I thought Affleck was out.

Comment

• Nope. He's in the beginning before the time change or whatever that brings in Keaton's bats.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE SUICIDE SQUAD got released a day early on HBO Max. We just watched it.

Pretty good but too long. An edit would help the film by quite a bit to keep things moving. That said, it's pretty funny. It's lightyears better than the first film but not up there with the first GOTG in my opinion.

Comment

• Damn, we would have watched it tonight if we knew that! Gonna try to watch tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Nope. He's in the beginning before the time change or whatever that brings in Keaton's bats.
                              And now he might be back for more since new WB heads love him and hate the other stuff.

The only thing anyone is consistent on is Michael Keaton is the coolest motherfucker on Earth.

Comment

• I thought Affleck wanted out? Has he reconsidered hanging up the cape?

Comment

Working...
                                X