• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit! Link?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      oh shit! Link?
      You might still be able to find the base five if you Google hard enough, but the bulk are gone along the EPK that was supposed to go out in a few weeks anyways.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OH HELL YES. We have the Keaton Batmobile!
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Who's Superwoman?

Comment

• Also,

Spoiler: Flashpoint plot details stitched together so far. 

Movie opens with Batfleck and Flash trying to save Henry Allen from life in prison. While Bats says it's impossible,

Barry fights Trickster who is goofy looking and can't get his gag attacks to work.

Barry gets the idea to create a way to time travel after his experiences in ZSJL.

Barry build the DCU version of the cosmic treadmill and breaks the time barrier, ends up in Keatonverse. Being a super powered person in this reality is a bad thing, so they sent bounty hunters after him to shut him down (Flash's pursuer is Mirror Master chick)

Meanwhile, the universe creates this Black Death Demon version of Flash to pursue him for disrupting the Multiverse. Flash beats Mirror Master and tries to go home. Iris doesn't recognize him, his home is someone else's and this world's Barry doesn't recognize him until mask comes off and he freaks out. Burtonverse Barry passes out and before our Barry can leave, he gets intercepted by this weird Watchmen style FBI group.

In the middle of being transported to a prison, their vehicle gets attacked by Batman. Batman ninja picks everyone off and frees the Barrys. They climb in his new Bat vehicle and leave. Barry Prime notices that Batman is exhausted and tries to help, but gets his hand swatted back for the big I'M BATMAN moment.

They arrive at Batcave, it's been 30 years since Returns. Everyone has left, Robin is his own thing now (O'Donnell trying to shoot a cameo). Pfeiffer shot, but no one knows how the material is going to be used or if it got cut or what.

This world's Joker, Penguin, etc are dead and been long forgotten for years. Now, this world's government just wants no more superheroes. Bruce feels he has no purpose when not Bats, so he tries to make a way for himself and tries to find a way to fight against injustice.

Black Death Flash is shown going through Donner, Schumacher and Cartoon Reality (hearing that animation could be swapped out due to cost) picking off their Flashes. Eventually, Black Flash arrives in Burtonverse and tries to pick off the two Barrys, but can't do it. Keaton Bats takes advantage of this and blows him back off his feet. They scramble to get out of there, as Bats blows up the Cave around the Black Flash to bury it alive.

They escape, as the explosion collapses Wayne Manor into the Batcave area.

The trio emerges and finds a female Superwoman hovering over them. She scoops them up and takes them to a mobile government facility for processing. Bruce recognizes her and pleads that this isn't what her father wanted. She's Kara Zor El (Supergirl) implied to be Burtonverse Supes' kid.

Bats lays out his plan to make a piecemeal JL to get our Barry back and to keep whatever that demon Flash thing was from returning and tearing up the Multiverse. They agree and go on a whirlwind trip picking up JL member variants that eventually form a team to repair the Multiverse and send Barry back.Our Barry inspires Burton Barry to take up the Flash mantle and join in the fight.

The problem is and this is still in the air, Black Flash fucks up Barry's return.

He still gets back, but everything has changed. Certain films happened, others didn't

Barry never fought in Russia, so it's implied Snyder's JL is no longer canon. He was recruited by a Bruce who is getting his dad out of prison today. He goes to the courthouse and is greeted by Keaton who tells him things change all the time.

Henry Allen goes free, Iris and Barry kiss, Keaton Bats who is now the only Batman looks up at a flying Supergirl who does the Chris Reeve flyby.

Going forward: it's implied

Momoa, Gadot, Miller are still canon JL members as Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash

Supergirl is the new Superman
                  Keaton has always been Batman
                  no Cyborg
                  and certain films never happened (confirmed: BvS, Suicide Squad original style, The Schumacher Batman films)

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh man, if that's true, I'm really digging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Oh man, if that's true, I'm really digging it.
                      From the real leaks, set pics and everything else. There's enough there to accept the framework is true. They're still tweaking details, as the new canon that was Pre-Viz'd apparently pissed off a LOT of people.

Comment

• Also, when you see The Suicide Squad...pay attention to the prison intake scene. Gunn literally put any of his buddies, family, well wishers into rather fun DC cameos in there.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Sean Gunn as Calendar Man
                        Some hot chick as a Mime I barely recognize
                        Bunch of random Flash villains.
                        Never saw Kaufman's cameo, but I wasn't looking that hard I guess.
                        They are supposed to be several more, but I'd need a second watch. His makeup team is talented as fuck

Comment

• Who's directing this? Sounds awesome.

Comment

• Andy Muschetti. dude who did IT.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: Additional spoiler for clarity 

As far as I know, Jeffrey Dean Morgan never shot as Thomas Wayne nor is there a Thomas Wayne in any script leaks.

However, different script drops had Kara as Burton Superman's daughter or that universe's version of Superman who crashed first and then got turned into the Government's Superman. Both takes are still viable and are the only takes that have a basis in production reality.

The implication is that this is WB's plan going forward depending on where Cavill falls. If we don't get a leak saying they casted a Burtonverse Supes, then assume they're going Lady Supes was the sole Kryptonian to land and get co-opted by the government.

If say, a certain overactor gets added last minute for a cameo, then we got Burtonverse daughter. It's so evenly split right now, that I'm going with last leak I physically had in my possession.

Comment

• Hell yeah Nic Cage Superman incoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X