No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And get someone to narrate that isn't a lisping dipshit.

#HATEHATEHATE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *brofist*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, get your fucking facts straight and don't coast on your dad. You stinkin' Hollywood dipshit.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I liked Simon Pegg showing up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He did a little better with Knightfall, though.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FnDyuNBakV8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FnDyuNBakV8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've never seen that dude before these two videos and I want to murder his firstborn to make up for me being exposed to him.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thank God, the MOS Facebook retards "confirmed" this was fake. As opposed to, you know, using your eyes to see it was fake...and common sense too...

Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• fuck that I want Superman doing nothing but punching helicopters and gunships for the entire movie.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• According to that poster, Supes fights helicopters, the Hulk and evil face-shaped clouds.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• yes. Gonna be like Green Lantern.

Comment

• Well, no cum-catching mustached villains.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• To say it would be retarded to believe this would be demeaning to retards.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Gonna laugh if that's the trailer.

Comment

• Internet Huckster and part-time director McG claims Robert Downey Jr. was going to be Lex Luthor in Superman: Flyby.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X