BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was entertaining but I stand by my words. LOL
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hahah, the dance.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, OK, Josh... this, THIS, is the most interesting Superman ever.

For reals. Totes. I mean that must've spent tens of dollars on this. And it's nice to see John Belushi in action again after him being dead for nigh on 40 years.

Comment

• HBO Max fucked up the feed today and some people that went to watch Tom and Jerry got the fucking Snyder cut. Incredible.

Comment

• So annoyed I missed it lol.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              HBO Max fucked up the feed today and some people that went to watch Tom and Jerry got the fucking Snyder cut. Incredible.
              seriously? so, what's the word?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

seriously? so, what's the word?
                The stuff I saw on twitter was that it was up for like an hour or two before they yanked it, but I saw one person say "that first hour is the best DCU movie so far." But who knows, it was just some rando on twitter.

Comment

• The word is going to be that if you're not a fan of Snyder to b egin with, this won't change your mind. If you hated his take on the DCEU this probably won't change your mind. If you sort of dug the first JL this probably won't change your mind.

For the rest of us it will finally be a fucking conclusion to a trilogy that had its issues but that wasn't the worst thing in the world like film nerds kept crying it was. And if anything it will wash the watered down nonsense that was Whedon's JL. Fucking Whedon and his bullshit.

My favorite part of all this are the fucking dorks who are still complaining it's a thing. Like I wonder if they know they can just ignore it or not watch it and it will take NOTHING away from them?

The older I get the more cringe I get from listening to film nerds spout their bullshit. Not everything needs to be tailored to your liking and that's okay. There are a million movies out there.

Comment

• This pandemic also showed me that when people's biggest issues are about a fucking movie about capeshits then they're pretty fucking privileged and should count their blessings they don't have to worry about big boy things.

Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for movie assholes acting high and mighty I wouldn't know half of you so in that regard I'll always have a soft spot for film dorks, but I'm so far over it at this point.

I just want to be entertained and it's not that hard to do so. I'll still be disappointed about certain things failing (oh Rise of Skywalker....) but I try not to waste my energy in regards to it anymore.

Comment

• JL: Snyder Cut was probably the best thing he's directed for the DC Whatever Cinematic Universe it is.
                      It's not perfect, but it's kinda shitty that he got crapped on when his time working with the characters was getting steadily better the more he dabbled in that universe.

But, the Snyder Cut reveals a lot of what doesn't work with online film cult shit. Film Twitter just amplifies it. You either stick to the message and kiss the rings of those appointed kingmakers or you fuck off.

You'll see variations of this shit in other entertainment applications, but it's steadily been getting worse every other year for the last decade.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Twitter is a cancer. Always has been.

I wish studios would realize that.

Comment

• I'm not a Snyder fan by any means because I don't believe he can tell a narrative without losing focus. His JL cut and maybe Sucker Punch are his best efforts at cohesiveness.

But, so many of these little shit monkeys dump on the guy because he's a soft target and has a fanbase that disagrees with their hive.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've increasingly decided to give LESS THAN A FUCK about what "fans" have to say about things. Especially twitter "fans." I'll watch stuff and decided myself. Like "The Little Things" on HBO max, everyone shit on it and I'll admit, the ending shit the bed and Leto was in a WILDLY different fucking movie but other than that it wasn't the worst thing ever. I know some here disagree but twitter would have you believe a war crime took place. That said I'll check out the Snyder Cut with an open mind.

SIDE NOTE: My biggest gripe with DC super shit is that EVERY MOVIE a huge earth destroying fight happens and the city gets destroyed, yet SOMEHOW the land is like embarrassingly flat. Like construction companies can't get shit that flat with the best tools and 1000 skilled workers. Lazy CGI or whatever it is, it grates my fucking nerves. Other than that it's not been near as bad as "fans" would have you think.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rewatched both MoS and BvS Extended this weekend in prep for JL this week. MoS still kicks all kinds of fucking ass. Cavill is an amazing Superman, A.I. Crowe is great, Shannon fucking OWNED as Zod, that soundtrack, just everything about it works for me.

BvS Extended still completely works for me as well over all with the story he was trying to tell. Do I wish maybe they found a different way to murder Supes than Doomsday being shoved in? Yeah sure. But overall knowing that in a few days I'll have my capper in this trilogy that will have the same aesthetic is getting me pumped. I know most will deride it or shit on it, but bring this shit on.

Comment

• you'll forever have my sword on MOS. You like BvS more than I do although I'll agree that the extended cut is an improvement.

Word on the Snyder cut is mostly positive but I'm seeing a lot of variants on 'it's too fucking long' out there.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X