No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope this is as good as the trailer makes it look.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, I am now old man because I must have missed that whole "WE live in a society" meme thing because I'm an adult and don't pay any attention to losers? I had to read why movie nerds were shitting on the line because I only thought of Seinfeld.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The meme started with Seinfeld.

Comment

• Never watched a full episode of Seinfeld. Never liked that dude that played Kramer, not even a little bit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• aaaaaand they're rebooting Superman again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Though I'm hoping and praying for a straight ahead, truly getting the characters right, looks like they pulled him right from the comics, version of Superman, I'm not overly enthusiastic here. WB/DC has burned me too much.

Eh, whatever. Back to the cartoons.

Comment

• Abrams being involved has me iffy only because he tried before and it didn't get off the ground, but he wanted Luthor to be Kryptonian too. Which......MEH

Comment

• Yeeeeep!!!!!

people and WB should have stayed the fucking course with Snyder. Yall fucks would have gotten your boyscout in the end.

Comment

• GIMME A MUSTACHE CUT.

Comment

• The stache and the 5'oclock shadow work pretty great, actually.

Got that mustache feeling!
                      ThirstySociableCoral-small.gif
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SPOON!

Comment

• That's the most interesting Superman has ever been.

Comment

• Day Drunk Superman is best Superman

Comment

• I beg to differ, Josh, old chum. I beg to differ.

Comment

• This is the single greatest thing that I've ever seen in my entire life.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X