• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's fine but the movies blow
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Yall are nuts. Next to Batfleck being the best Batman, Cavill is the best Superman.
      Reeve is the best Superman.
      But I really like Cavill and, while I like MOS better than most, he's yet to have a truly great Superman film. I don't blame him for that.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Id rather see more Geralt than more SuperEmo, can they are least try to make them, yknow, fun?
        Why can't we have both?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIOU_k4mwDw

still pumped for this. Not too much new footage, but I'll take what I can get.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Excited to watch WW84 from the comfort of my couch on XMAS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed. Genuinely shocked that they didn't punt it to 2021.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Theaters are dead for at least another year easily because Americans are too fucking dumb.

Comment

• and it was announced that WW84 will be the first movie on HBO MAx in 4k/Dolby/hdr10/etcc

sweet. My only gripe with the platform is lack of 4k content so this is a nice surprise.

Comment

• WW84 opening scene.
                    Excited to watch this on my couch on xmas.

Comment

• Holy shit the crowd shots are giving me flashbacks to Birdemic.

This is gonna be some fine cringe to watch along the fireside. Hohoho
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• word is good on WW84, by the way. I'm pumped for it.

Comment

• Reviews seem to say it's a solid 8 out of good so yeah, I just want it to not shit the bed in the third act like the first one. Legit hate that movie after the first half.

Comment

• For me, reviews are of less value than toilet paper nowadays. It just looks extremely stilted like the last one with the added bonus of How Do You Do Fellow Kids'd faux 80s nostalgia.

A really unappealing and rather insulting sort of pandering appears to be taking place there.

If it turns out differently that's great, but so far it looks like a mess.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We enjoyed Wonder Woman just fine (I still prefer Man of Steel and Aquaman for rewatch value), so we're onboard for WW84. Plus we're officially homebound for Christmas this year, so now we have something to watch.

Comment

• Holy shit WW84 was baaaaad.

Comment

Working...
                                X