No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly batman won't work in the movies anymore unless they fully embrace it like the lego movie. Schumacher made sure of that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I buy Robert Patterson if only because dude is a beast in every film I've seen him in. He's great and this is like his second year as Batman?

all that being said, I still pine over the lost standalone Batfleck movie.
      I really would have liked to have seen an older Batman and the Serious House on Serious Earth idea that I heard they were going to go with before we got Twinkman and the Infinite Sadness.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Silly batman won't work in the movies anymore unless they fully embrace it like the lego movie. Schumacher made sure of that.

I get what you're aiming for, but hate the execution.

Honestly, I'm a fan of the character as Detective in fucked-up surroundings.

Treat him like a Pop Art Sherlock Holmes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Honestly, I'm a fan of the character as Detective in fucked-up surroundings.

Treat him like a Pop Art Sherlock Holmes.
          I dig this take. Grim and dark, sure, but the Pop Art Sherlock Holmes would be an angle we haven't seen in a Batman film. Plus, it's an excuse to play with the colorful visual aspects of his foes - brighter color schemes for characters like Joker, Riddler, Poison Ivy etc. contrasted by the black and gray Batman. I'd pay good money to see this. Jouaquin Phoenix' Joker oufit was a step in the right direction on that score - not so much the face make-up, but still.

Comment

• Congrats to Ray Fisher for making Jussie Smollett look like a Saint by comparison.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What now?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fisher didn't like the size of his role in The Flash. After demanding script approval, Warner Bros (rightfully) told him it's not his decision to make but the director/producers.

CUT TO: his vague non-specific allegations on Social Media.

They sent out a press release Friday night laying out everything on the table. Right down to his refusing to talk to a third-party investigator. The same one he demanded get involved in the first place.

Fisher's response yesterday didn't contradict any of WB's claims. He instead claimed he would only speak with a lawyer present and said investigator said "It doesn't work that way, dude."

At this point, only Snyder Bros in tin-foil hats believe him.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Fisher didn't like the size of his role in The Flash. After demanding script approval, Warner Bros (rightfully) told him it's not his decision to make but the director/producers.

CUT TO: his vague non-specific allegations on Social Media.

They sent out a press release Friday night laying out everything on the table. Right down to his refusing to talk to a third-party investigator. The same one he demanded get involved in the first place.

Fisher's response yesterday didn't contradict any of WB's claims. He instead claimed he would only speak with a lawyer present and said investigator said "It doesn't work that way, dude."

At this point, only Snyder Bros in tin-foil hats believe him.

It's a weird variant of the Boyega stuff. Was there problems? Yes. Did said person actively report and complain about them? No.

Are the problem they are/were facing tied to those people claimed? Not entirely to No.

Did they take the wrong avenue to air their grievances? Yes.

But, Katherine Heigl did it first...a decade ago.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and Heigl has no career now.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      and Heigl has no career now.
                      Let's be honest. No one's broken hearted over that are they?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cavill signs deal for three more Supes flicks. Woooo

Comment

• Eh. The site claiming that is historically bullshit spreaders. TBD.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Don't take this away from me Jamie.

Comment

• Id rather see more Geralt than more SuperEmo, can they are least try to make them, yknow, fun?
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yall are nuts. Next to Batfleck being the best Batman, Cavill is the best Superman.

Comment

Working...
                                X