BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I am SO IN for Snyder's 4 hour cut of JL. I'm that asshole and fuck you guys. Bring that glorious shit on.
    I want to see the actual movie, not the tone deaf clip show they threw to the hordes the first time around.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want my goddamn capper to the Snyderverse. I hope the way they split it up doesn't fuck up the actual complete 4 hour cut. They better release these all at once as well. None of this waiting weeks bullshit. I WANT MORE BATFLECK AND FLASH DAMMIT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• my man
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            So the big ugly fat fuck with the weird accent is Farrell? Incredible.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fat Beardy on the steps is GCPD Commission Savage played by Alex Ferns.

I don't think I saw Sarsgaard in it.

No Joker at all, still not sure where people are getting that from. Year Zero is more of an influence on the story rather than a direct adaptation.

I could get in the recent Batfleck spoilers for Flash, but I'll put that elsewhere.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Are we sure that's Colin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Are we sure that's Colin?

If it's not, then somebody needs to tell Warner Brothers they've been paying the wrong person.

Comment

• it's impressive then. Looks nothing like the behind the scenes shots of him.

Comment

• I'm gonna be the guy that says 'I'm not feeling this', I guess. Seeing Robert Smith of the Cure as Batman isn't working for me at all, at least as it's presented here in this trailer. Also, this looks so freaking bleak.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I buy Robert Patterson if only because dude is a beast in every film I've seen him in. He's great and this is like his second year as Batman?

all that being said, I still pine over the lost standalone Batfleck movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I'm gonna be the guy that says 'I'm not feeling this', I guess. Seeing Robert Smith of the Cure as Batman isn't working for me at all, at least as it's presented here in this trailer. Also, this looks so freaking bleak.

Don't worry, give it about two years and
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          can pick from a Multiverse of Bat People.

Comment

• I get the complaint of bleak at some of the hero properties out there but seems an odd one in reference to Batman. I mean he could be called PTSD man and no one would have a problem with it, right?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think many of us are burnt out on ultragrimdark Batman. I grant you his comics and films are very popular, probably the most popular superhero franchise ever, but he's become so one note when the time comes to make another film, that nothing new is brought to the table.

If anything, Nolan's Batman series, and this new film, are making me long to revisit the Burton films and the Dini/Timm animated series, with the Superman and Justice League animated series thrown in. Yes, Batman was grim in those, but there was a sense of fun and more of a comic book feel about those franchises - probably as close to the Marvel films as Batman ever got, and those were before Marvel movies were a serious thing.

Besides, the world is kind of grimdark as it is, and I need my Batman films to escape that for a bit, not to be reminded of the world outside.

Comment

• I really don't think Nolan was very grim dark at all. I rewatched them recently and they're his weird version of "real" but so damn glossy they stand out at night. Batman Returns is more grim dark than any of the Nolan films.

Comment

Working...
                                X