No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything I got on Flashpoint up to this point.

Spoilers

Spoiler: Seriously this about 2 years of spoilers on something I don't care that much about 

Rick Fujiyama or whatever his name is that now works on Mando spent forever trying to get this turd afloat. But, Johns and crew wanted a straight adaptation for film of the Flash Rebirth series.

Basically, Snyderverse Flash goes back to stop his mom from dying causes Flashpoint and then resets the DC Cinematic Universe.

Everyone got pissed and bailed. Then, the movie went dormant.

A fuckton of people got fired at DC, WB and Time Warner. New voices including Jim Lee came to the table and said why not try to do something where it all mattered. A true Multiverse on film and beat Marvel to the punch.

They started around FX shoots of test samples of seeing if they could make realistic 1978 Supes, 1966 Bats, Fleischer Supes, 1950s Show Supes etc.

Then they made a proof of concept showing Ezra Miller interacting with other DC footage.

While Berlanti and crew were shooting Crisis, they let them shoot extra footage around this so they could see how it plays to a wider TV audience. It went over like gangbusters.

So, they went back and reworked the plot outline they had and this is the gist that everyone has gotten so far.

Barry is pumped on Snyderverse (Earth Prime), as everyone loves the League and Supes since the return. Barry wants to get as fast as Supes and strong, so he starts experimenting with the Speed Force.

Problem is he pushes himself too hard and ends up ramming into another city. Another city on another Earth where Thomas Wayne puts a gun to his head.

It's not long before he figures out that his powers are fucked up and everytime he hits a certain speed level, he gets knocked to a new Earth.

Flashpoint Earth, Batman 66 Earth, Cartoon Earth, Donnerverse, Burtonverse, etc.

He then has to united all the Flashes to help slingshot him back to his Earth before the Black Flash (Death, I guess) removes him as a cosmic abnormality.

That's it. But, there is a lot more room for stunt casting.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I forgot to add a detail that I missed out on originally.

Spoiler: Didn't realize I missed this point until I had reiterated to me. 

Not only are they looking into deep Multiverse dives, they're looking at what a Flash 66, Donnerverse Flash, Burtonverse Flash, etc would be onscreen as the team that gets Barry back to Earth Prime.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I forgot to add a detail that I missed out on originally.

Spoiler: Didn't realize I missed this point until I had reiterated to me. 

Not only are they looking into deep Multiverse dives, they're looking at what a Flash 66...

Comment

• Kristen Wiig as Cheetah in WW84.

Spoiler: Just in case, even though it's out there on the web and stuff... 

Gotta say - I like it. I like it very much.

Comment

• Wish they would just VOD this already. I'm never going back to a theater.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It’s Mystique with spots?

I become less and less enthused with their version of Sticcwoman.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm never going back to a theater.
                Yeeeeeeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  It’s Mystique with spots?

I become less and less enthused with their version of Sticcwoman.
                  I'm actually impressed at how good it looks, to me anyway. When I heard Wiig was up for the role, I was curious how she was going to look as the Cheetah and expected she was going to wear the bodysuit with ears from the Super Friends cartoon or something. The furry cat-lady version is a very welcome surprise. She's going to look great in motion - all sleek and swift and stuff.

Also, I dig the slick backed hair she's rocking. Looks badass.

Comment

• That Batman trailer might be my third favorite Batman movie behind 1989 and Dark Knight. That was an incredible 2:30. Was that Colin Farrel as Riddler? I thought he was playing Penguin? Second villain to setup sequel?

I did not give a FUCK about Suicide Squad reboot or whatever it is, until I saw that cast which is INSANE. Is this a full on reboot? Or is it the three returning people plus a new group of squad members on a second job?

Fucking Hallelujah. Again? Fuck you Snyder.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      That Batman trailer might be my third favorite Batman movie behind 1989 and Dark Knight. That was an incredible 2:30. Was that Colin Farrel as Riddler? I thought he was playing Penguin? Second villain to setup sequel?

I did not give a FUCK about Suicide Squad reboot or whatever it is, until I saw that cast which is INSANE. Is this a full on reboot? Or is it the three returning people plus a new group of squad members on a second job?

Fucking Hallelujah. Again? Fuck you Snyder.

That was Colin Farrell as the Penguin. Paul Dano as the Riddler.

Comment

• So the big ugly fat fuck with the weird accent is Farrell? Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          So the big ugly fat fuck with the weird accent is Farrell? Incredible.

Apparently.

I still thought they had more to shoot.

Comment

• I watched the 4k Batman trailer and I don't think that's Colin. We've seen shots of him in a suit and a bit bigger, but not gross like the guy in the trailer. Isn't that a Carmine or whatever crime dude?

Either way, I'm in and it's because Batfleck will be in the Flash movie so I'll get one more scene of Batfleck.

I am SO IN for Snyder's 4 hour cut of JL. I'm that asshole and fuck you guys. Bring that glorious shit on.

So what, like 75% of those characters from SS are going to die in the first 5 minutes right? Or they'll do a scene like in Deadpool 2. Whatever. So long as Jai lives I'll be happy.

Pumped for the new Flash flick. Dig the concept art for the new costume, love that Batman makes it for him. Bring on Keaton and Batfleck.

WW 84, I'm pumped for more Chris Pine. That's about it. I still think Gadot is terrible.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, I made Ceej's dreams come true this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I watched the 4k Batman trailer and I don't think that's Colin. We've seen shots of him in a suit and a bit bigger, but not gross like the guy in the trailer. Isn't that a Carmine or whatever crime dude?

Either way, I'm in and it's because Batfleck will be in the Flash movie so I'll get one more scene of Batfleck.

I am SO IN for Snyder's 4 hour cut of JL. I'm that asshole and fuck you guys. Bring that glorious shit on.

So what, like 75% of those characters from SS are going to die in the first 5 minutes right? Or they'll do a scene like in Deadpool 2. Whatever. So long as Jai lives I'll be happy.

Pumped for the new Flash flick. Dig the concept art for the new costume, love that Batman makes it for him. Bring on Keaton and Batfleck.

WW 84, I'm pumped for more Chris Pine. That's about it. I still think Gadot is terrible.

That would make way more sense if it's Falcone or one of the mafiosos. Especially since Farrell didn't have to lather on heavy makeup.

Comment

Working...
                                X