No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One glaring thing that Marvel films do way better than DC is the landscapes during set pieces. Like any action kicks off in a DC movie they're instantly in some weird flat cleared location where there's nothing but asphalt. Takes me right out of the movie. That has nothing to do with the Snyder cut but F it, it was on my mind.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Keaton is in talks to play Bats in The Flash (and hypothetically more films down the road).

All the while, Pattinson is playing Bats in The Batman (and hypothetically a trilogy with Matt Reeves).

This is the Justice League: Mortal fiasco all over again. Minus a Nolan being around to have the power to kill it outright.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If The Flash ever gets made and this actually happens, this is genius. Think about it.

Normal nerds know all about the multiverse. Shit, even normies know more about multiverses now thanks to all the shit that has been coming out in movies and tv shows the last few years.

Bring in Bruce, finally just say YES THERE ARE MULTIPLE UNIVERSES AND EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT BATMAN OR SUPERMAN OR WHATEVER then re-cast and cast until the cows come home.

DC needs to just finally abandon trying to be the MCU and just have crazy ideas like this and actually follow through with them.

The only bummer is that Ezra is an asshole and there is no way he'll be the Flash if this movie ever gets made.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All I'm saying is that if this works and down the line we get a movie with multiple Batmen in it bring it. BUT ONLY IF BATFLECK SHOWS UP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Batfleck is done, baby, done.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• NO HE IS NOT. SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. HBO MAX IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A DUMP TRUCK OF MONEY TO MAKE A BATFLECK MOVIE I READ IT ON FACEBOOK AND IT HAS TO BE REAL

Comment

• I see Affleck coming back as Batman in 10 years maybe. He needs to be at a different stage in life than he is now.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Given the plans in development, the absolute faith that WB has in Ezra Miller is what continues to astound me.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah. I'm still banking on Fantastic Beasts 3 being put to bed and making way for Harry Potter Returns.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That being said, expect stunt casting on par with Keaton sooner than later.

Especially since Keaton wasn't supposed to be the first announced.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Nic Cage. Superman.

What could be bigger stunt casting than that?
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Nic Cage. Superman.

What could be bigger stunt casting than that?
                          CGI Christopher Reeve as Superman. I almost feel like we're at the point where somebody with a similar build could have a deepfake Reeve face put on him and pull it off.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            CGI Christopher Reeve as Superman. I almost feel like we're at the point where somebody with a similar build could have a deepfake Reeve face put on him and pull it off.

cough cough

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              cough cough
                              Holy shit...is this seriously in the works?

Honestly, this is one of the few things that I'd approve of, simply for the fact that Reeve WAS Superman. He was universally beloved in the role and as a person, so I could see his estate and almost everyone being behind this.

Comment

• I mean, that's kind of a slap-in-the-face to Brandon Routh who was playing the Reeve/Donner Supes.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X