BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are bumming me out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watch better things, watch less of them, read more. Take the power back.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Watch better things, watch less of them, read more. Take the power back.
        Yeah. Long firm media just knocks me out anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It’s not like they’ve been knocking out of the park with their products these days.

I feel you Nate.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been catching up on a ton of series I missed. Caught a couple of movies here and there on the streaming services, some winners some losers. *shrug*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll be honest. Half of anything I cover anymore, I watch in chunks.

Mainly because I have one asshole after the other fighting for my attention.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Snyder's extended (and R-rated?!?) cut of Batman vs Superman didn't move any goal posts to its reception. So the Snyder Bros are delusional as fuck to think Justice League will be different, i.e. Affleck coming back, Snyder doing another DCEU film, etc.

This is a one-off meant to fuel interest in HBO Max bankrolled by pocket money.

That said, Snyder was royally fucked over and went along with the charade to keep working. So if this is vindication, God bless him.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Bats v Supes extended is awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I honestly don’t give a shit about the how or why, I just want more Zimmer/Junkie XL tracks to see the light of day.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. Those scores are great

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Bats v Supes extended is awesome.
                        I wouldn't go that far but it's markedly better than the theatrical cut.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really fucking love that movie. Everything works for me in the extended. Its why I hated JL so much.

Comment

• There are still some rough parts, but I enjoy the majority of what is there.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• new Snyder footage.

Not much, but EEEeeeeeEEeeeeeEE

Comment

• Nice and spoopy
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X