No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought they were going to CG the cape in, but they're using the Year Zero costume that was used for five issues for a reason.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Oof. I know it's a behind the scenes production pic, but that suit does not look good. At all. Makes me long for the Christian Bale days.
      Yeah, looks more like the guy Christian Bale said I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS to..
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Yeah, looks more like the guy Christian Bale said I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS to..
        You, sir, just made my night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I thought they were going to CG the cape in, but they're using the Year Zero costume that was used for five issues for a reason.
          Year Zero suuuuuuuucked
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Year Zero suuuuuuuucked

Hey! Didio thought it was a good idea to stretch it out.

Look at where that got Didio?

FIRED MID-DAY ON AN OFF-SEASON FRIDAY!
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Jim Lee must be shitting himself - he's top dog at DC now. The big man. El Numero Uno Honcho. The head cheese. Just hope he has the right stuff.

Comment

• Look I'm all for equal opportunity but ffs Batman does not have Downs Syndrome.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved Batfleck's BatTank but the new one is pretty swank.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That looks awesome.

Comment

• Ok, my new favorite Batmobile.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Somebody tell Blade some dipshit cosplayer stole his car and chopped it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ahaha. It's not that bad. If anything, at least it's something different. I still wish they would use the car from the games because I fucking loved that he had that special area for criminals in the back and that is TOTALLY something Bats would have. Just not that stupid tank thing in the last game. Ugh, totally ruined that game.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So far I’m not impressed with what I’ve seen and heard, but maybe it’ll end up good.

Fuck I don’t know. All I know is the realism shit has only so many places to go.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't hate it. Looks pretty slick, but I get what Russ said with realism hamstringing things.

Still love the fuck out of the '89 movie Batmobile. Love that car... so.... much.

Comment

• Batman's a fucking billionaire. Let that sink in. Then look at that fucking car and tell me it makes any sense?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X