BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    If I go to see it, it's only because I have the hots for Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
    My man
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I watched the trailer again last night baked hoping it would be better. Nah. Still looks badddd
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I watched the trailer again last night baked hoping it would be better. Nah. Still looks badddd
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hahaa. For reals, it looks so bad even if Margot finally has a decent Harley voice. I want to see it eventually for Ewan and hope Black Mask is a decent villain but I'll probably be let down.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hahaa. For reals, it looks so bad even if Margot finally has a decent Harley voice. I want to see it eventually for Ewan and hope Black Mask is a decent villain but I'll probably be let down.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I watched the trailer again last night baked hoping it would be better. Nah. Still looks badddd
              It’s no Batwoman (WOMAAAAAAN), but it certainly comes from the same lazy ass cycle of shit pandering.

Good God Harley is a trite & shite character.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                My man
                Feeling's mutual, brah!

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                It’s no Batwoman (WOMAAAAAAN), but it certainly comes from the same lazy ass cycle of shit pandering.

Good God Harley is a trite & shite character.
                Movie Harley is kind of "eh", even though I like Margot Robbie. The Animated Series Harley is the gold standard, and comics Harley is hit or miss.

She's a great character in the right hands, but she does occasionally skirt close to Wolverine/Deadpool/Batman territory of overexposure.

Also fuck those modern outfits and gimme a live action Harley in the jester costume she briefly wore in Suicide Squad.

Comment

• so Hill is out of The Batman and now Paul Dano is the Riddler.

Works for me.

Comment

so Hill is out of The Batman and now Paul Dano is the Riddler.

Works for me.
                    Hill would be distracting so I'm ok with this.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• McConaughey agreed to more than 1 movie, so he's Harvey Dent in Batman.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really?

Comment

Really?

Yeah they wrote the character out for a bit, because dude wouldn't commit. He's onboard now.

They're also hovering hard over Vincent D'Onofrio and a few others. Thing should be shooting by the Spring.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cautiously optimistic

Comment

• oh wow. Very cool on McConoughey.

Comment

• So are we getting Harvey in the first and then Two-Face in the sequel?

Just how many fucking villains are gonna be in this thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X