• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is good on it, too.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Heard the same. I'm more and more into seeing this, where before I was ambivalent. No way am I expecting this to tie into any of DC's film universe - no Batman or Harley Quinn, etc. popping up. It's looking like the most arthouse of DC's output, though, which really piques my interest.

Hell, I'm hoping this plays at the Bow Tie in Red Bank so I can be fully immersed in the arthouse vibe. Then it's off to Jay and Silent Bob's.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H7FkHctHzjA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• whooboy. That opening seems like the start to a parody flick.

That being said, Ewan being Black Mask could be interesting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks, I hate it.

Comment

• I know several people who were at the test screening.

The entire film is shot minus FX. From what they saw, they don't know who is going to rag on it first. The thinkpiece squad or the fanboys.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hahhaa. Maybe I'll enjoy it then.

Comment

• so that leaked Joker footage is pretty crazy. Wasn't expecting the scene I saw (which probably happens near the end) to have that level of violence. It's a pretty big spoiler, so becareful if you stumble across it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kGM4uYZzfu0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I was sort of excited for this if only for Black Mask, but that trailer does nothing for me and this will be a rental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        so that leaked Joker footage is pretty crazy. Wasn't expecting the scene I saw (which probably happens near the end) to have that level of violence. It's a pretty big spoiler, so becareful if you stumble across it.

It's real and spoilery.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's insane about the BOP movie is the post credits scene details have already leaked and I think they just shot it over the weekend.

Comment

• Is Birds of Prey going to be at least 90 minutes of a smirk? Or just a miserable time? Sarah has informed me we will be there opening night. I didn't know about Ewan, so at least I got that.

Comment

• Sorry, but BOP looks terrible.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Is Birds of Prey going to be at least 90 minutes of a smirk? Or just a miserable time? Sarah has informed me we will be there opening night. I didn't know about Ewan, so at least I got that.
                                If I go to see it, it's only because I have the hots for Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Otherwise, I'm like Rob and can wait for a rental or for it to hit On Demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X