No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t433PEQGErc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• dude.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fucking LOVE how it's shot and lit. I went from a firm "eh but Joaquin owns" to being hyped as Midsommar for this.

Comment

• Damn, that's a great fuckin' trailer.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Neat
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so Gunn's SS2 is sounding less like a reboot and more of a proper sequel now that more people are back on board. Also, with the change of no Deadshot in it and moving Idris to a new character.

Really can't wait to see what he does with this property.

Comment

• I have zero desire to see Joker. Mainly, I have zero desire to ever see Joaquin in anything again. Ever.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Joker looks sooooo good thoughhhhhh

Comment

• Why no love for Joaquin, Ingrid? I love him. You Were Never Really There is so good!

Comment

• Pattinson is no Batfleck, but dude has done solid work since those shitty vampire flicks.

Comment

• Hyped for The Lighthouse.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Went to see Detective Pickachu with my daughter, my cousin and his family. I had no idea what was going on at first. I guess the first 10-15 minutes were fan service? It got to be a normal movie after. The lead actors were not great. I chuckled 2-3 times. Cinematography was decent if not good. There were some neat scenes, conceptually. I'd imagine many of us I'm our younger days wouldve enjoyed this very much. I'm talking 16-23. Ya know. Woooooah.....
                          Duuuude

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            I have zero desire to see Joker. Mainly, I have zero desire to ever see Joaquin in anything again. Ever.
                            I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zAGVQLHvwOY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• shit that looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X