No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard is fucking TERRIBLE in that movie. Completely miscast. I mean, hot as fuck, but completely miscast.

Also, dig that the new SS is a full on reboot and not a sequel. I do like the idea that DC/WB should embrace multiverses and just have new actors play dudes/ettes in movies constantly if the need arises without having to reboot shit constantly. Just give us little "Welcome to Earth-5" lines like The Flash does. The minute I hear that in The Flash, I'm on board with whatever weird shit the writers want to do.

Would solve so many of my issues with what WB keeps trying to do. EMBRACE IT, BE DIFFERENT THAN MARVEL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now that Beeg Cheef Kev is out, where does all of this "shit thrown at wall" methodology land?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hopefully somewhere that makes sense finally.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not quite.

AT&T wants results now. They also want to know why New Gods isn't shooting already.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wouldn't count my eggs on The Suicide Squad happening just yet.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't you take this away from me Jamie.

Comment

• We'll still have Birds of Prey, Rob! (shakes Rob) WE'LL STILL HAVE BIRDS OF PREY!! (collapses in a pile of tears and snot bubbles)

Comment

• Jai Courtney is apparently staying on Gunn's Suicide Squad movie as Captain Boomerang. awesome. I loved the little bits we got with him in the original.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• cautiously optimistic

Comment

• They stole Clown Dog’s slogan.

MINUS FIVE STARS
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-02-2019, 01:17 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you get +1000 points for the amazing reference.

Comment

• Man, where’s Keith Coogan’s career resurgence?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• right?!

Gimme that Toy Soldiers reboot where he plays the part of the headmaster with Sean Astin.

Comment

• Fuckin' A, why hasn't there been a Toy Soldiers reboot?

Comment

Working...
                                X