No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. But it will be Holy Terror era Frank.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will forever be sad with the misuse of Batfleck. Dude could have KILLED it in a movie that had a decent script.

I'll be on board with Reeves if he pulls a fucking Arkham Asylum movie. Toss Bruce in AA let him deal with the people he locked up and no fucking origin stories.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could always be worse.

You could have Lois Lane in a Superman movie telling everyone that she banged Superman and had a kid by him, then used that to get story coverage for years.

Spoiler: Bendis sucks 
        because that's just what happened in the comics
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WHY IS THAT UNCLE FESTER LOOKING FUCK STILL EMPLOYED?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not putting too much thought into the Pattinson rumors. However... the dude would do just fine. Built himself a rep as a solid indie actor.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Not putting too much thought into the Pattinson rumors. However... the dude would do just fine. Built himself a rep as a solid indie actor.

As far as I know, he just read for the role and that was it. But, literally they had everyone read for multiple Batman roles.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Keep expecting someone like a Rami Malek or Lucas Hedges. Depending on exactly how young they want this Bats.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ugh. I already miss Batfleck.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Keep expecting someone like a Rami Malek or Lucas Hedges. Depending on exactly how young they want this Bats.
                    Wat

Why
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Settle down WB. Now they're making a movie about the Trench scene from Aquaman.

I mean, that part was probably my favorite if only cause of the bad ass creature designs, but a whole movie?

Comment

• This is like that news item where a Jinx solo film was announced after the shitshow that was Die Another Day was released.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Big Willie out for Suicide Squad 2.

Fine by me. He was completely wrong for the part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Big Willie out for Suicide Squad 2.

Fine by me. He was completely wrong for the part.
                            What was the last role he was actually right on the money for? Ali?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uilJZZ_iVwY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• still cannot fucking wait for this. Looks like so much goddamn fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X