No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $325M domestic and $746M worldwide. That's pretty big.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• huh. Never would have guessed. I legit wasn't being snarky. I just figured it was the lesser of the DCEU movies.

I enjoy parts of it but overall it's just too fucking sloppy and the choice to make the Enchantress the big bad instead of The Joker was fucking dummmmb
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• S'all good, buddy. No offense taken.

Hell, I never got around to seeing it. Caught a few clips on YouTube and I'm good.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He just needs to pull a DP2. Murder all but Deadshot, Harley and Capt. Boomerang (JAI WAS GREAT) and throw in all new characters. boom. instant money.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ewan McGregor is the new Black Mask in that Birds of Prey film that no one is asking for.

Comment

• Weird that we live in a world where Aquaman is gonna be a juggernaut hit. During Christmas, no less.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That Spider-Verse is pretty damn great. And Mulaney does a hell of a Nathan Lane impersonation.

Comment

• AQUAMAN was fucking terrible. My screening last night had two families walk out early...I almost joined them. Good God, I haven't seen a movie that excruciating to sit through in years.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    AQUAMAN was fucking terrible. My screening last night had two families walk out early...I almost joined them. Good God, I haven't seen a movie that excruciating to sit through in years.

How much is Marvel paying you to say that, Beta Cuck?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not a flipping dime. After what I endured last night, I'd pay to be able to shout my derision for that film from the top of the Empire State Building. I hated that movie with a passion.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Not a flipping dime. After what I endured last night, I'd pay to be able to shout my derision for that film from the top of the Empire State Building. I hated that movie with a passion.

Typical Marvel bullshit.

Internet nerds, am I doing this right?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Did you like it, Troy? Seriously.

Comment

Did you like it, Troy? Seriously.

It was OK. What I liked about it was that I saw the potential for the DC Films finally getting good.

Wan needed an editor in the worst way, but this is the first time where I literally saw them figuring out how to compete with Marvel rather than getting ass blasted off the screen.

Comment

• The script was terrible, the visuals were an onslaught of TOO MANY NOTES, the humor didn't work, the emotional connections rang false, and the acting was uniformly bad.

Comment

AQUAMAN was fucking terrible. My screening last night had two families walk out early...I almost joined them. Good God, I haven't seen a movie that excruciating to sit through in years.
                                oh man. Ari said I would love this sillly movie. I was going to go see it today. Maybe I'll just go see Bumblebee.

Comment

Working...
                                X