No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he leaves, it opens him up to take over Bond.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      if he leaves, it opens him up to take over Bond.

He's leaving and supposedly he's got an audition. Also, the bullshit rumors about him going to Marvel are just that...bullshit. Dude contractually can't. Neither can Momoa, Levi, Affleck or Gadot.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So bummed. I wish he could have done a cameo in Shazam. That being said I am still fucking PUMPED for that flick
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I do love how Henry Cavill in the last 48 hours is getting more attention than in the last 5 years as Superman.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know. He never popped in the role like they all hoped. Like Brandon Routh, the reaction was "He's ok, I guess." Which in many ways is worse than an outright dismissal. Makes it harder to pull away from the red-and-blue suit (a role that traditionally killed careers post-tenure).

The moment they sabotaged Man of Steel 2 and turned it into Batman v Superman, the writing was on the wall. The rumor I heard awhile back (and relayed to Anderson... and I thought here?) was Cavill wanted out after the reaction to both BVS and the clusterfucker-in-the-making Justice League.

The fact is they are stuck with the DCEU thanks to Wonder Woman exploding. Otherwise the whole thing gets written off. It still might be because it's looking more and more like Wonder Woman was a fluke (She did nothing to elevate Justice League's box-office) and Aquaman remains a question-mark.
            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-13-2018, 11:21 AM.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heath Ledger 2.0? Meh.

Comment

• He's been getting ID'd in public going to comedy clubs for a few weeks now.

Comment

• Test shot of some sort of makeup.

Honestly, I don't care about this movie that much as of yet but this is better than the Leto version that hit the first time.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nothing about this film is doing anything for me at the moment, this new make-up thingie notwithstanding.

Comment

• Kinda like the music choice on T Pipps' instagram, even if it is just test footage with on-the-nose lyrical content.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm getting a very eerie vibe from a distance when I see that final shot.

Looks a lot like Bill Murray in Quick Change.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's the makeup for most of the movie, but not the final makeup.

Comment

• Did I read correctly that they're basically taking DeNiro's dream in King of Comedy and making it a nightmare version of that?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Did I read correctly that they're basically taking DeNiro's dream in King of Comedy and making it a nightmare version of that?

Imagine Killing Joke told with a dash of realism and most of it focusing on the man before the Joker.

Basically, he's a stand-up that gets talked into being a support thug until it's too late.

Maron is more of the agitator, while DeNiro is the father figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X