No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take Momoa-Man over Chuck-Man thanks you very much.

And I really loved chuck back then, but no.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/go6GEIrcvFY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WDkg3h8PCVU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• SHAZAM looks fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think they both look fun, fuckheads on face book be damned.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aquaman is doing nothing for me but I like the stuff with Manta. #Wetkanda4Eva
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wait a minute! Two DC movies... TWO... that AREN'T grimdark and moody as fuck, but might very well be fun to watch? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

Comment

• seriously pumped as fuck for Shazam. It's fucking BIG crossed with Superman. Give that shit to me right fucking now.

Comment

• Shazam carrying all those snack out of the fucking store...."I'm a superhero" YEP sold as fuck on that one.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Levi sells the shit outta Shazam! That alone makes me like what I see.

I trust my pal's judgement who saw an early cut of Aquaman. But that looks... bad.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah Aqua looks terrible but I have a feeling that it will be right up my alley.

Comment

• Well also this Christmas is such a shit show, I'm hard-press to imagine it won't win by default.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I would probably be more open to Aquaman if it was anyone but Momoa.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• What's with the sudden Momoa hate all of a sudden? Did motherfuckers just find out he's married to Denise Huxtable or some shit? It's not like he all of a sudden started Momoa'ing the fuck out and hadn't been before. I'll admit I have no fucking emotional/nostalgic ties to Aquaman but ffs guys.....It's fucking Aquaman.

Comment

• Momoa can't act outta a paper bag is my issue. His best performance was on Game of Thrones where all he did was kill people, fuck Emilia Clarke and spoke nary a word of English. It suited him.

And I appreciate that he and Miller were the only people trying in Justice League. But still. Nah. I have faith in James Wan. Look at how Patty Jenkins made the otherwise horrible Gal Gadot alright (at best) in Wonder Woman.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X