No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I think Joaquin could bring something neat to the role, the origin of the Joker is such a "WHO GIVES A FUCK?!" that it's hard to muster excitement.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Darker, more experimental..." I'm kind of fucking tired of "darker, more experimental" stuff from WB/DC. I wants my old school, Paul Dini/Bruce Timm style classic Joker and Harley in the flesh on screen please!

Comment

• You'll never get that Tim.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          You'll never get that Tim.

Not with this DC.

But, from what I hear...Watchmen on HBO is shaping up to be quite nice.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT DAMON

Comment

• Kinda curious about that, as Lindelof did some pretty impressive work with the Leftovers.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

You'll never get that Tim.
                But.... but... I WANTSES IT!!!!!!! (gollum, gollum)

Comment

As much as I think Joaquin could bring something neat to the role, the origin of the Joker is such a "WHO GIVES A FUCK?!" that it's hard to muster excitement.
                  I still think Ledger and Nolan's take on the Joker to be perfection. For me the Joker was always an agent of pure chaos, and for that, Ledger was perfect. His "origins" in the Dark Knight changed every time he told his story, and despite the fact that you could feel he had a military background, you just couldn't put your finger quite on it.

And that unknown was what's needed. But hey, let's let DC continue the poor decision making again.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Edgetard Joker is so overplayed at this point that anything else would be seen as a breath of fresh air for the character.

I miss the days of gallows-humor criminal Joker.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm with Martin: the vague, ever changing origin that Ledger espoused was all that I wanted or needed.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Edgetard Joker is so overplayed at this point that anything else would be seen as a breath of fresh air for the character.

I miss the days of gallows-humor criminal Joker.
                        Maybe by now, but Ledger is still the high point of the character. Even the classic Dini one.

It makes sense of how a guy would go there. Nicholson was just Nicholson playing Nicholson playing the Joker.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really, really, really like the look of this.

Comment

• Aquadude stuff, kinda digging how damn COLORFUL it is after endless grimdark DC
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'll need to see that in motion because it looks like a cut scene

Comment

• Check out that dude in the background. That's one grumpy guppy right there.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X