No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new trailer is supposed to drop any day now. Amber Heard is too hot for this world.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like a screen grab from an episode of Arrow or something
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• at least the clothing/armor looks hydrodynamic.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Buddy saw Aquaman at its first test screening several months back.

Said it was rock solid. No hyperbolic praise or anything but good at what it's aiming for. An action-adventurer with well-directed and choreographed hand-to-hand action sequences and perfectly adequate performances. Said it felt like Raiders of the Lost Ark in that vein.

Considering what a shit-storm this Christmas is looking to be, expect this to dominate and surprise not unlike how Wonder Woman did last summer.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That comparison to RAIDERS is heartening.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just don't want to be embarrassed every time aqua bro talks. He was the worst in JL
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Like Wonder Woman, Aquaman has/had the benefit of all the attention focused elsewhere. In this case, Justice League. So Wan was, more or less, left alone to just make the movie.

That incidentally is why I suspect Wonder Woman '84 won't go over as well. All those cooks who had their attention on Batman vs Superman and ignored Wonder Woman are going to be all over this.

And that picture of Trevor in the mall? Looks like an outtake from X-Men: Apocalypse. They're either planning on re-killing him off or flat-out ignoring their own timeline. In favor of the latter direction myself.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I just don't want to be embarrassed every time aqua bro talks. He was the worst in JL
                    At least Momoa was trying. Him and Miller were the only ones putting forth any effort. Everyone else was dead behind the eyes.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• OK, i'll agree that Momoa was trying in JL. I just didn't care for what he was asked to do (play Zakk Wylde).

Comment

• I'm with Matt. It's the take on the character I don't like.

Comment

• Jesus, Rob. Between this and SOLO...did we just become best friends???

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• So that Joaquin/Joker origin story with the Hangover fuck is actually happening.

okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X