• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    FUCK

THAT

NOISE
    That's where I am with it, but then I realize something.

Jack Kirby has been getting fucked over for 45 years. What's one more turd brick in the wall?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• this movie isn't happening guys. Let's hold the outrage until/if it actually starts shooting.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        this movie isn't happening guys. Let's hold the outrage until/if it actually starts shooting.
        It's not outrage, it's disgust at having to deal with the mixed nuts defending every fart shat out of the divine DuVernay's anus.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You're both right in this case.

WB/DC can't get their shit in order. Nothing will ever become of New Gods.
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-18-2018, 09:00 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Serious rumblings Reeves is legit about to walk off The Batman.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Poor Batfleck.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well now it sounds like Batfleck walked?

Comment

• Something is up with a lot of studio's upcoming slates. Especially the ones trying to merge.

Comment

• first shot from WW2

Comment

• how is this a thing?

Comment

• Heh. DC's gonna DC.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A Greek witch did it.

Comment

• So Todd Phillips Joker flick with Joaquin is actually happening? And now there are going to be 2 different DC universes happening?

Ok. I say fuck it, have multiple Bats/Supes/Joker/etc.. movies all with different directors/styles/etc... and set up a Crisis on Infinite Earth flick in like 2022 where all of them make an appearance and they can just reboot it with the properties that resonated with people. Stop pulling a Marvel.

Comment

• It's almost like someone said this was happening months ago.

CAVEAT: They were trying to get Nolan to headline a lot of this, but dude was like NAH, I make real movies now.

The Phillips Joker thing has been in development for ages now, so it lensing in the Fall isn't shocking.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X