BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Fuckin' stupid. Leto sucks, his Joker sucks, everything about this sucks. If I want a Joker origin, I'll just go read The Killing Joke again.
    THIS!

Comment

• Unless I'm reading that wrong, Leto isn't going to be involved. Either way, this is fucking dumb. And the Matt Reeves thing is too.

You can't have your cake and eat it too WB. Pick a goddamn lane and stick with it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Honestly, I care so little about this that I didn't read the story. I just assumed Leto was involved because Recasting the Joker role is equally stupid. Is DC also committing to the multiverses cinematically? DUMB.

Comment

• If they cast Matthew Modine as the Joker, I'm in.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Honestly, I care so little about this that I didn't read the story. I just assumed Leto was involved because Recasting the Joker role is equally stupid. Is DC also committing to the multiverses cinematically? DUMB.
            They want their connected shit and shit that exists outside. It's stupid. The Marvel movies are the best and worst things to happen in Hollywood. If they didn't try to ape the cinematic universe shit to begin with these kinds of announcements would be sort of neat. Now it's just embarrassing and lame.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am good with Reeves having his own Batman because Batfleck is dead, and get that stink off the character.

Comment

• Batfleck is dead? huh?

Comment

• He doesn't want to play Batman anymore. That's been out there for months.

Comment

• I thought that was all bullshit so he could make more money or some shit? No way is Batfleck dead after Justice League.

Comment

• I think he's gone. Casey Affleck even got caught on some TMZ video or some shit saying Ben is miserable and he is done with the character.

Comment

• which again I took as him just fucking around.

If it's true that sucks and if Batfleck is already out then WB needs to abandon their universe and just start making stand alone flicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          No way is Batfleck dead after Justice League.
                          Way.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I call bullshit dammit.

Comment

• Let's see what the response is to JUSTICE LEAGUE. If that one ends up knocking it out of the park, he may be motivated and re-invigorated. If it is poorly received and proves to be another downer situation where he has to go out and promote/defend the film, he'll walk.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• JL will do gangbusters after WW and with Whedon on board. Nerds are weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X