BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile I'm over here still totally enjoying Bats v Supes
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Meanwhile I'm over here still totally enjoying Bats v Supes
      Rerb's new theme song.

I kid, I kid. Much love and lil' brotherly noogies to ya, ya crazy knucklehead, ya! Glad you got something out of BvS that I sure as hell didn't. What should have been a slam dunk to me turned out, in my opinion, to be this dour as fuck blown opportunity. Also, fuck Eisenberg's casting as Luthor - really, really wanted Superman to break character and throw him into orbit. I saw better arch villains on the '66 Batman TV show than this annoying hipster twit.

I'm just frustrated - I want a DC movie universe that's fuckloads of fun to watch, like Marvel's got, instead of this grimdark "everybody's gotta be Batman" crap we're getting. Hell, I'd rather see a '90s Image Cinematic Universe at this point - bring on a live action Youngblood, now! POUCHES AND HUGE PECS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Eisenberg was great as Lex.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Honestly, he was great as the Lex they were going for. But that Lex suuuucks.

Comment

• OSCAR AWARD WINNING SUICIDE SQUAD.

oh jeeezzzzeeeee

Comment

• Well, the make-up artists magnified Margot Robbie's hotness, so, y'know, full marks and stuff.

Comment

• Black Mask the baddie in Gotham City Sirens?

Comment

• first footage of Aquaman underwater from JL.

Comment

• Looks good - does he have gills or something on the side? If so... nice lil' design bonus on the character.

Comment

• can't wait.

Comment

• I like it a lot. Don't fuck it up, Warner Bros!

Comment

• "Anyway, here's Wonderwoman"
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/INLzqh7rZ-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• "why do we need another origin story?"

Because I want to see hot chicks stomping ass for two hours! Shut up, Poindexter!

Comment

• That's awesome.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X